Happy Birthday in heaven dad

Happy Birthday Dad, I Miss You

It's been a long time since I've seen you but I just want to wish you a happy birthday.

211

My dad passed away back when I was 6 years old. That was about 14 years ago. I was very little, so I don't really remember the way he is. Obviously, I still get sad if I think about him because he's my dad. But I don't think about him every day. And that's okay because he knows that I love him.

Every year, I'm always busy with life and school that I forget my dad's birthday. His birthday is on March 19th. Two years ago I was so distraught that day because of personal reasons that I forgot it was my dad's birthday until the next day. I felt so bad and was crying for the whole day. Over the years, I'm always being reminded by my mom that it's March 19th. Sometimes, Facebook is the one that reminds me. I'm usually sad for the rest of the day because I forgot and because I'm reminded that he's no longer with us.

I think the reason why I always forget his birthday is because he's gone. I'm usually good with my family's birthdays because I've grown up with them and celebrated their birthdays over the years. My dad passed away when I was 6. I don't have any memories from back then so I don't remember celebrating his birthday when I was little. However, I know this is not an excuse for not remembering his birthday. I'm trying to be better.

I miss my dad so much. I think about him when I see dads and their children. I think about him when I see my brother. My brother is literally like my dad. My brother is tall, wears glasses, skinny, and is really smart. My dad was tall, wore glasses, skinny, and insanely smart. I think about my dad when I'm lonely and sad. When I'm lonely and sad, all I want is to be loved. I think about my dad and my grandfather when I'm sad.

I know my dad is happy up in heaven and if he's happy, then I'm happy. I love you, dad.