If Michael Scott Went To The University of Dayton

What if everyone's favorite regional manager became a Flyer?

431
Author's edited picture

Michael Scott, beloved regional manager of Dunder Mifflin Paper Company, never went to college. In line with his classic nonsensical ways, he lost all of his tuition money in a pyramid scheme. As a result, he never had the dough to get a degree. But if we use our imagination, we can imagine Michael as a Flyer strolling across KU field, munching away at Marycrest or cheering on the soccer team at Baujan Field. Let's take a look at what it would be like if Michael Scott went to the University of Dayton.

1. On receiving countless emails around St. Patrick's day reminding students to make good decisions:

2. When he found out that KU is closed for renovations:

3. Realizing that he's assigned Stuart and the epic trek it entails:

4. Discovering there's a Ben & Jerry's on Brown St.:

5. Going to Up The Orgs on the hottest day of the year as the sun scorches KU field:

6. When he's told UD doesn't have a real spring break:

7. When he needs to print out his paper last minute but all the computers at Roesch are taken or the printers are broken:

8. When he finally decides to start an assignment but Isidore is down:

9. Finding out that neither UD Secure or UD Wireless are reliable:

10. When he blows all of his Flex money in the first semester:

11. Trying to find all the free food during finals week:

12. When he plays with the pups at the puppy fundraiser at KU field:

13. Getting pumped up for the NCAA Tournament #sweetsixteen:

14. When he hears that students call UD's student neighborhood 'the ghetto':

15. Receiving crappy housing because of S.A.Ps (Stupid Aviate Points):

16. When his time slot to register on Porches opens as soon as class ends:

17. Walking around campus and seeing Dr. Dan:

And finally:

18. Realizing he goes to the best school on earth: