What's Good for your Mental Health?

What's Good for your Mental Health?

Tips for your Life

3
What's Good for your Mental Health?

Here are some tips on making your life a little bit healthier!

Tip one: 30 minutes of moving your body. Go to gym. Go for a walk outside. Ride a bike. Exercise has good benefits for your mental health and physical health. Good stress reliever.

Tip Two: Gratitude. Each morning write down everything you are thankful for. Find the good in life.

Tip three: Hobbies What is something you enjoy doing? Do you like art or reading. Do activity you enjoy doing. Do that! You will be much happier.

Tip Four: Stay away from people that bring you down. If they are not lifting you up. Then they are not your people. You need people that speak positive words. You need encouragement. You need tribe of people that will be with you through good and bad. Always positive force that encourages you.

Tip Five: Be Yourself. You are enough.You are worthy. You matter. You are different and that's okay. We all are different. That is what make us unique.

These are only 5 tips. There are more. These are the basics. Waking up each morning with a grateful heart. Taking a walk or going to gym. Taking time to do our favorite hobbies. Having a tribe that encourages us.