Meet The Reporter: New Year's Resolutions

Long story short I don't do them

2

Personally I'm just not the type of guy that get's into New Years. I never went to any New Year's parties, I just don't really care about it. It's really just another day for me. I think it's ok to welcome in the New Year, especially me since 2019 had its highs and its extreme lows, but the act of making resolutions just doesn't make sense to me. I think goals come more so in the moment rather than having to find one for the new year, it's something that just happens in life rather than just picking and choosing. Plus, I think if there's something you want to do or something you want to get started on doing, it's better to get a head start now rather than wait until the next year to do so. You can set goals or resolutions at any point in time, I don't see why we have to make them for the New Year, but if you're into that sort of thing then go right ahead.