Meet My *Shared* Dog: Chip, A Chihuahua Who Lives in Scottsdale, Arizona

I think the dictionary definition of the word "Perfect" should be replaced by "Chip the Chihuahua."

406
Photo by: Alex Venditti

I have never owned a pet in my life and I always vicariously live my pet-owning dreams through my friends' animals. Chip is my boyfriend's precious little rescue Chihuahua. After meeting Chip for the first time, I fell in love with him and we bonded instantly. Every time that I've come over to my boyfriend's house, Chip immediately jumps from his position and comes to me to get all the love and belly rubs in the world. My boyfriend has given me the role of Chip's honorary mommy and it is quite possibly the best feeling in the world to share little Chip with him. I think everyone deserves to know a little about Chip and I will guarantee that you will all fall in love with him as I did.

Here is a little more about him:

About Chip:

• Age: 12 in human years
  • Weight: 7 pounds of pure chunky, cute, and cuddly
  • Where they were born: Phoenix, Arizona
  • Favorite food: Besides normal dog food, he loves cheese
  • Current location: Scottsdale, Arizona
  • Nicknames: Chippy, Wawa, Chip Wawa, Baby
  • Best friend: Bernie, a lab mix that just recently passed away, and his dad, Alex Venditti
  • Favorite toy: A little stuffed dog that he loves to bite on

5 Random Facts About Chip:

1. He will get up and go outside to pee whenever he hears the phrase, "Chip, go potty!"

2. He was the inspiration behind the name of my boyfriend's band and Animal Crossing Island

3. He likes to dig the couch cushions

4. He only drinks filtered water from the fridge

5. He loves to be wrapped up in blankets and cuddle Alex

3 Places They Love To Go With Their Human:

1. He loves to sleep next to Alex surrounded by many blankets

2. The little gated dog park in his mommy's neighborhood

3. Anywhere with blankets that he can sleep under

The Best Pictures Of Chip Ever Taken:

See? Isn't he the most precious dog in the world!