Meet My Dog: Dill, A Miniature Dachshund Who Lives In NYC

Meet My Dog: Dill, A Miniature Dachshund Who Lives In New York City

He's the sweetest pickle you'll ever meet.

959

Miniature dachshunds are known for their spunky, sweet, and sometimes stubborn personalities. Dill is all of these things and so much more.

He is the most loyal, loving, hilarious pup any dog owner could ask for, and he brings joy to every human he meets.

Dogs are so often referred to as "good boys," but Dill is certainly the goodest. Get to know him a little better below.

About Dill:

• Age: 11 months
  • Weight: 11.5 lbs
  • Where he was born: Huntsville, Texas
  • Favorite Food: No-Hide Salmon Chews
  • Current Location: Brooklyn, New York
  • Nicknames: Pickle, Dilly, Dill-dog, Noodle, Nugget
  • Best Friend: Zeke, another mini dachshund who lives in New Jersey and happens to be his (younger) uncle
  • Favorite toy: His rubber pickle

5 Random Facts About Dill:

1. His full name is Dill Pickle Green.

2. He refuses to eat unless someone is there for him to smile at while chewing.

3. He loves to burrow under covers and sleeps in the bed right between his humans every night.

4. When he gets too excited, he can't help but pee a little.

5. His kisses have the power to cure all bad moods instantly.

3 Places Dill Loves To Go With His Humans:

1. Any park where he can run through the grass

2. The beach at the Jersey Shore (though he always forgets not to eat the sand – and immediately regrets it)

3. His grandpawrents' house to visit his best friend, Zeke

The Best Pictures Of Dill Ever Taken:

The Best Videos Of Dill Ever Taken:

Want to follow Dill on Instagram?

Instagram: @dilltheminidox

Want to follow Dill on TikTok?

TikTok: @dilltheminidox

From Your Site Articles