The Best 'Mean Girls' Quotes, For October 3rd, Or Any Day

10 Iconic Quotes From 'Mean Girls' Because It's October 3rd, And You'd Better Be Wearing Pink

"On October third, he asked me what day it is."

380

"On October third, he asked me what day it was."

"It's October third."

It's #NationalMeanGirlsDay, and while it's not a government holiday, it's still a holiday in my book. So put on your pink polo, eat some cheese fries and tell everyone what day it is.

Happy National Mean Girls Day, fellow plastics. I hope you're wearing pink.

You grew up in the 2000s. You're probably 100-percent familiar with the greatest movie of all time: "Mean Girls." If you don't know the movie, then I'm sorry for your loss. R.I.P. Get well soon.

The iconic movie features Tina Fey, Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams and, of course, the infamous Jonathan Bennett who plays Aaron Samuels.

Remember this classic meme? Well, that's where it came from. You're welcome for helping you figure it out — because I know it popped up on Google when you searched for it.

media0.giphy.com

I feel like "Mean Girls" is a movie that everyone either watched solely on October third or watched every week of the year. There was honestly no in between.

Oh my god, Karen. "Mean Girls" used to be on Netflix until they took it down. I still cry about it at night. It's not fair, and they will be hearing from my lawyer.

Literally, everyone and their mothers say that I remind them of Damian, the chubby, gay kid in high school who is friends with, like, one person everyone thinks is weird, who becomes best friends with Cady Heron before she's a "plastic." How rude! And somewhat true.

I was totally that kid in high school. I mean, I was also friends with everyone (or I throught I was, until they stabbed me in the back — how ironic).

In honor of National Mean Girls Day (it's a thing, look it up), here are the top 10 iconic quotes from the movie — ones you've totally used, even if you had no idea where they came from!

"She doesn't even go here!"

"You wanna go to Taco Bell?"

"I can't go to Taco Bell! I'm on an all-carb diet! God, Karen, you are so stupid!"

"Why are you so obsessed with me?"

This is one of my favorites. My best friends and I definitely use it a lot.

"On Wednesdays, we wear pink."

"Whatever, I'm getting cheese fries."

Also, can't relate. Like, whose school serves cheese fries. And is there chili? Because I'm boarding that train.

"You go, Glen Coco! And none for Gretchen Weiners. Bye."

"I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles, and we'd all eat it and be happy."

This one isn't iconic. It's a staple of the movie.

"Calling someone fat doesn't make you any skinnier. Calling someone dumb doesn't make you any smarter."

It gets me every time.

"Gretchen, stop trying to make Fetch happen. It's not going to happen."

The most iconic of them all, Miss Regina George.

So, in honor of National Mean Girls Day, eat a bologna sandwich, wear pink, eat cheese fries and dance to Christmas carols. Heck, tweet Lindsay Lohan #HappyNationalMeanGirlsDay. Whatever you're doing on this wonderful, needs-to-be-nationally-recognized holiday, make sure it's good. It's Wednesday, we're (you'd better be) wearing pink and we're two days closer to Friday.

You're welcome.

media2.giphy.com