41 Iconic Lines From 'Mean Girls' That Were So FETCH

"Grool."

2276
Thought Catalog//Wordpress

"Mean Girls"-- it's everyone's favorite movie.

It's a straight up classic and a guaranteed good laugh. If you say that you have never seen it, then stop lying to yourself. Realistically the whole movie is quotable and we can all quote every line like the back of our hand.

We have also all been dying for a reunion of Regina George and Cady Heron.

But until then, here are 41 Iconic lines from Mean Girls:

1. "I'm from Michigan."

2. "I have a nephew named Anfernee who gets mad when I call him Anthony. Almost as mad as I get when when I think my sister named him Anfernee."

3. "Jambo!"

4. "Nice wing Janice, whats it made out of?" "Your moms chest hair!"

5. "Don't have sex because you will get pregnant and die."

6. "She asked me how to spell orange...orange."

7. "That's why her hair is so big...it's full of secrets."

8. "You can go shave your back now."

9. "So you agree you think you're really pretty?"

10. "That's so fetch."

11. "If you're from Africa, then why are you white?"

12. "Omg Karen you can't just ask people why they're white."

13. "On Wednesdays we wear pink."

14. "Omg Danny Devito I love your work!"

15. "Get in loser, we're going shopping."

16. "I'm not like a regular mom, I'm a cool mom"

17. "It's October 3rd."

18. "Grool."

19. "I'm a mouse...duhhh."

20. "Cady will you please tell him his hair looks sexy pushed back."

21. "Why are you so obsessed with me?"

22. "You go, Glen Coco!"

23. "And none for Gretchen Weiners, bye."

24. (I know this isn't a line, but how could we forget this whole scene)

25. "Gretchen, stop trying to make fetch happen, it's not going to happen!"

26. "I saw Cady Heron wear army pants and flip flops, so I bought army pants and flip flops."

27. "You smell like a baby prostitute."

28. "You want to go to Taco Bell."

29. "It's like I have ESPN or something my breasts can always tell when it's going to rain...well they can tell when it's raining."

30. "Do you guys need anything? Some condoms? A snack? Let me know. Oh, god love you"

31. "You could try Sears."

32. "I can't go out I'm sick." *cough cough* "Boo, you whore!"

33. "You can't sit with us!"

34. "But you love Ladysmith Black Mambazo!"

35. "I can't help it if I have a heavy flow and a wide set vagina."

36. "How many of you have ever felt personally victimized by Regina George?"

37. "I don't hate you because you're fat, you're fat because I hate you."

38. "She doesn't even go here!"

39. (Again not a line but really...we couldn't leave this out)

40. "This is fertility vase of the Ndebele Tribe, does that mean anything to you?" "No" "WHO ARE YOU!"

41. "The limit does not exist."

From Your Site Articles