10 Annoying Things In This World

10 Plain Annoying Things People Hate

All tea all shade, baby.

90
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxW1v-1ooNo
E!

I am an angry little being sometimes. As my boyfriend says, I can be a real 'gremlin,' and "shouldn't be fed after 10 p.m." (Funny, babe. Thanks.) While I laugh at the joke, I do admit to being easily annoyed more times than not. I may not be happy about it, but sometimes I just can't help it. However, I know I can't be the only one who finds these 10 things annoying:

1. When you (and others) know someone did something wrong, but they still blatantly lie about it.

YES, we know you're the one eating all of the Oreos. Yes, we know you took the few dollars lying on the table. WHY can you just not say it? It's one thing to assume a person did something and have no proof, but when all the evidence is pointed out, how do you NOT realize that?

2. People who think they're better than everyone else.

Girl. (Or boy). We know you went through a few rough patches in life. We're glad you're still standing. Everyone here has gone through something, maybe some people even worse than your stories. There is no need to sit and compare and play games of who-did-what in order to 'win.'

3. Those said people in #2, thinking that because 'they're better,' the world owes them something.

You did not put yourself on this earth. Yes, you went through hard times and struggles, but so has everyone else. The world does not owe you anything. You can graduate school like everyone else, get a job just like everyone else has to, and earn your way to the things you want in life. No hard-working person is going to sit there and hand you everything you need because you don't want to get it yourself. And this isn't going for people living in complete poverty or homeless, this is for the people that are perfectly capable of doing something with themselves but refuse because they don't believe they have to put in any work. By all means, if the world is giving something away today, the people who need it most (homeless, starving, abused, etc.) are going to (and deserve to) get it before you.

4. When your friends or family don't invite you somewhere, but then tell you in detail about it.

This literally annoys me to the max. If I'm readily available that day and you have my phone number, WHY NOT ASK IF I AM ABLE TO GO TOO? If you're going on a late night drive or out to dinner without me, don't LITERALLY send me texts and Snapchats about it the minute it's happening!! Are you trying to get me incredibly angry for nothing?

Bonus points if you had just texted them days before and they left you on read.

5. When you're compared to someone else.

Whether in a good or bad way, unless it's the people I actually look up to, I HATE being compared to anyone else. I am my own person, I make my own decisions, and I don't need someone else to be credited for them or made to seem better depending on whether others think the decision is a good one or not. Comparing someone to another person can make them feel horrible about themselves, even if you think you're not saying much at all.

6. Showing yourself getting belligerently drunk on Snapchat.

I don't mean to be rude when I say this, but just stop. You all look kind of stupid posted up making fools of yourselves just for attention. Posting a cute selfie with a cool drink or a few pictures with friends is okay, but posting EVERY SECOND of your night out as you progressively get drunker just makes you look silly, especially if you're always out drinking. We get the fact that you can go out and party and have a good time, we've seen it on one too many occasions. Not to mention the fact that you could have coworkers on your social media and forget and have your boss or manager see something like that of you. A lot of your reputation with jobs and such does rely on your social media, so be careful.

7. When you're passionate about something, but people bring you down for it.

If someone is nice enough to share their passions or talents with you and you just push it to the side or poke fun at them, you're rude. I hate when I tell someone something I was really excited to talk about, and then they have the most monotone reaction. Luckily, a lot of my friends (and boyfriend) share similar interests with me, so I usually get them intrigued and get excited to show them what I'm talking about. Other times, other people will not understand or not try to. Everyone has a passion, just let them live it.

8. When someone changes a song in the middle of you singing it.

]

Okay, this one's not as serious. But FOR REAL. IF YOU SEE ME SINGING ALONG OR DANCING TO A SONG AND I'M IN MY OWN LITTLE VIBING WORLD, WHY ARE YOU CHANGING THE SONG??? Most of the time, it's around halfway through or more by the time they change it. How does that make sense? You couldn't just listen to the last minute and 45 seconds? Did the song hurt your feelings that much? What did the song ever do to you? Is this real life?

9. When you wake up in the middle of the night with no explanation.

Even worse is when you wake up anywhere between 3 and 5 A.M. thinking it's time to start the day. My best friend's brother woke up in the middle of the night thinking it was time to go to school, wound up jumping in the shower, and then realizing it was still early. Whenever I wake up with no explanation, I always get super annoyed because falling back asleep is difficult for me. Can I just sleep? Is there secretly a ghost watching me? Who knows.

10. When something goes wrong and the day spirals down.

This is the most annoying feeling. You start your day off perfectly happy. All of a sudden, lightning strikes you, ants are infesting your desk at work, and everyone turned into zombies. Okay, maybe not to that extent, but it always feels like when something ruins your day, it gets worse even though you try to make it better. Just take a deep breath, put on your armor, and get ready for some mud on your shoes.