Love Yourself The Way Kanye Loves Kanye

Love Yourself The Way Kanye Loves Kanye

Have an undeniable belief in yourself.
98

Everybody lacks confidence. Most of the time we go through life feeling like our potential is anonymous. We desperately want people to see our value and what we have to offer, and, fact of the matter is, most of the time they don’t. We will go through life wondering why we never got that validation--that others believe in us--and that can weigh heavy on our confidence. This lack of belief from others will cause us to lose our own confidence.

We can’t go through life doubting our ability, or we will never be able to fulfill our full potential. With final's week here, many of us will be cramming last minute for a test, writing papers until 3am, and wishing that it was all over so we could just curl up in a ball and slip into a coma for 12 hours. All this stress and anxiety can cause us to doubt ourselves on whether we can really pass a class or whether we can truly achieve our dreams--whatever they may be.

A key to remember in these stressful times is to be sure to love yourself. NO! Even better: love yourself the way Kanye West loves Kanye West. It is no secret that Kanye West loves Kanye. I mean the guy made a song on his new album Life of Pablo called “I love Kanye." The man thinks extremely highly of himself. He even believes that he could be president in 2020. I mean, I love myself, but I know that if I run for president in 2048, I will more than likely get two votes: my mom and I, that’s if I can vote for myself. Kanye’s belief in himself is through the roof on a worldly scale. He feels that he can achieve anything that he sets his mind to, and has a confidence like that is inspirational. So why can’t we love ourselves the way Kanye loves Kanye?

We all have flaws and we all mess up at times, but continue to have the confidence that no matter what you fail on or are going through, that you have the ability to make it out on top. If you got one day until your final and haven’t studied yet, don’t doubt yourself. Put 100% into cramming for that test and get the solid C grade you deserve.

Loving yourself doesn’t have to mean that you love everything about yourself from head to toe, but it is accepting your flaws and being content with them or content with your efforts trying to change them. Whether that is trying to be a better person or working out more, you don’t have to never fail. You just have acknowledged the brief failure and put blood, sweat and tears into the next attempt. So love yourself and have an undeniable belief that you can do whatever you set your mind to and when it’s all said and done you will have seen where your potential can take you. So go ahead and love yourself the way Kanye loves Kanye.