A Love Letter to My Açai Bowl

A Love Letter to My Açai Bowl

I love you.

36

To my açai bowl,

Thank you for being you. Every time I think of you, I feel an overwhelming sense of happiness. I know that when I finally get you, all the worries that I feel magically melt away.

You can come in such a beautiful variety with the choice of so many toppings. Strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, kiwi, Nutella, peanut butter... the options are never-ending.

I dream of you often, thinking about how you never disappoint me. Every time we're together, I know that my day is going to be that much better.

If I ever feel that sense of being "hangry" my first thought is you and how I know that you'll make that go away.

Thank you for always being there for me. Friends may come and go, but you, my açai bowl, you are forever. I'll never forget all the things you do for me on an almost daily basis.

Thank you to all the places that allow me and my love to be reunited: Baya Bar, Playa Bowls, Fruita Bowls, I am forever grateful for you.

My açai bowl, no matter where I go, I will always be thinking about you.

I love you.