being a picky eater
food

13 Reasons Being A Picky Eater Is A Recipe For Success

Running out of dinner table conversations? Say no more! The picky eater has arrived with answers and jokes to spare about their strange eating habits!

332
https://www.pexels.com/photo/cereal-cereal-bowl-bowl-milk-108291/

Being a picky eater can sometimes be a blessing in disguise and I'm gonna tell you why...

1. I eat a total of 10 things and it makes grocery shopping so easy

2. My meals are so much cheaper than people who eat normally

3. I can be satisfied with two bowls of cereal for dinner

4. I only eat food that I really like. I still don't understand how majority of people's taste buds are just chill with bad tasting food because my taste buds will spit slightly bad food out like fire.

Full House

5. When I tell people that certain foods are amazing, I'm usually right because it's rare for me to love new things.

6. Running out of topics at the dinner table? Have no fear! The girl who only eats mac and cheese 24/7 is here and is prepared to list the 8 things she eats!

Candy

7. Your friends families always want you to go on vacations because you'll probably order off the kids menu at a 5 star restaurant.

8. Your family saves money too when going out to eat.

9. Your future boyfriend will ~hopefully~ become ecstatic to see your meal only costs less than five bucks.

10. You save a lot of money.

Girls

11. You bond with other truly picky eaters about the drawbacks of being picky.

12. The simple foods you eat will never judge you.

Mindy

13. Unfortunately, waitresses, friends, family members, strangers and classmates will judge you and ask the 21 questions of picky eaters version. So enjoy that!

From Your Site Articles