I Already Love My Future Husband

I Already Love My Future Husband

I just haven't met him yet.

151
I Already Love My Future Husband
Unsplash

Why Hello There,

I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I am happily single right now, but sometimes I wish I had someone to always talk to or laugh with, rant to, or go on adventures with. I know you are out there doing amazing things that one day I will hear about, and that makes me so excited:) Here is some information about me…

I am currently a Sophomore at Oklahoma State University, where I am currently studying Marketing and Management. My goal is to one day open up my own non profit! :) I am involved in many organizations at OSU, literally 20 clubs haha #campusclimber. I love to get involved, I love to hammock #hammockclub, I recently became a coffee drinker, I love jamming out to music in my car and serenading people, I love food and cheeseburgers are my favorite food, I am a twin, I love OSU with all my heart #loyalandtrue, I am really close with my family and they are my best friend’s, mint chocolate chip ice cream is my favorite, I love Dr. Pepper, I love movies, I love dancing, and I love the Lord:) …

Sometimes I wonder if I have already met you or if we’ll meet someday at a coffee shop or Church or anywhere! The possibilities are endless.

I pray for you every night, and I have written you letters because I am so excited to meet you and learn all about you! You are an incredible human, and I don’t even know you yet. I can’t wait to see how you take your coffee or if you even drink coffee, what your family is like, where you went to school, what your major is, what your favorite ice cream flavor is, if you fold or wad your toilet paper, what your fears are, what your goals are, what’s on your bucket list, if you like to hammock, or if you like adventures/hiking! I can’t wait to learn all about you and discover all your little cute quirks.

I can’t wait to meet you and then fall in love with you. It’s crazy thinking about how one day I’ll fall in love with the person who will never break my heart.

My heart has been broken a few times, and that’s OK because I have learned from them and am now stronger and wiser from it. I can’t wait to hear all about your previous dating stories, because I know I have a few really funny one’s to share with you #Laramie.

I can’t wait to marry my best friend and do life with you. I think that is going to be so much fun!! I can’t wait to have children and let them know how much we love them! I can’t wait to go on vacations together and just keep falling in love every day.

I can’t wait to love the Lord together and put Him at the center of our relationship. That is going to be so amazing. I also can’t wait to see what your relationship with the Lord is like. My relationship with the Lord is amazing, and He is my best friend. We have inside jokes and He laughs at me a lot, but that’s OK because I laugh at me a lot too, and you probably will too (I hope).

I hope that you radiate love to all that you meet, especially custodian workers and waiters. I hope that you are a man who will protect and be a gentleman. I am a sucker for men who dance and get car doors, so pro-tip to my future husband that I am hoping you do that, even when we get old.

I hope you surprise me with flowers and want to learn about me every day because I will surprise you with candy and want to learn about you every day. I hope that you love volunteering because I do, and I want us to volunteer together. I hope you love your job and have funny stories about it when you come home. I hope that you see the good in every day and not stress about things you can’t change. I hope you like/tolerate chick flicks because they’re my favorite, and I would love to watch them with you:) I hope you are reading this smiling because that is my intention. I also hope, that you know how much I love you and “I haven’t even met you yet ”~Michael Buble.

You are incredible, and I am so excited to do life with you. I know that God will bring us together when it is His timing, so I am going to chill here until He does:) I can’t wait to see how we will meet, fall in love, what our first kiss will be like, and so much more. I can’t wait to hear all your stories, meet your family, wear your t-shirts, and fall for you every day.

So until we meet or fall in love, I will keep praying for you every day and writing you letters.

Love,

Lexi Barry:)