Love Can Speak

Love Can Speak

Why Love Language and Affection Is Still Important in This Day and Age

86
Love Can Speak

The five Love Languages that resonate in our society are as such: Words, Gifts, Touch, Acts, and Time. It is important to remember these and act on these. Not only for others, but also for yourself.

In these hard times, it is has been hard to show genuine affection to others. However, it is very crucial to being human.

Words are very impactful to anyone in a relationship, whether that relationship is platonic or romantic. Something as simple as telling someone they look good that day can do wonders to making them feel loved and valued. Compliments can help to increase their self-esteem and worth. It is one thing for an individual to see beauty in themselves. It is another thing for someone else to also acknowledge that said beauty.

Gifts are also a very valuble language of love that is deeply needed. Gifts are essentially the physical embodiment of ones's love for another. They serve as a day to day reminder that someone kept us in their heart and mind.

Touch is an important love language for some people. These include actions such as kissing, hugging, and cudding. A lot of people desire that physical touch.

Acts are also a good way to express love and affection for someone. Doing a favor or helping someone can mean wonders for that person. As with other love languages, this can show to a person that you are thinking of them. It also shows that you are willing to sacrifice your time and your effort for that person.

Lastly there is spending time with that person. Sometimes, the best way to feel someone's love can be in that person's presence. Not feeling the lack, being in the same space as a person can feel amazing. Loneliness is one of the biggest issues faced by humans. Spending time with someone can cure a person's loneliness.