10 Reasons Why Living In A Sorority House Is The Best Experience

10 Reasons Living In A Sorority House Is The Best Experience

It's like a 24/7 sleepover with your best friends

256
personal photo

I've heard from many people either considering Greek life or just curious about it ask me what living in my sorority house is like more times than I can count. The truth is if you have the option to live in your sorority's house, do it, you will not regret your decision. Here are 10 reasons why you should live in your sorority house if you can!

1. The House Is Your Closet

l literally borrow belts and sweaters from my sisters all the time! They're always a text away if you need anything to complete an outfit!

2. SNACKS EVERYWHERE!!!

I'll get texts in my group chat saying that someone brought home a pizza for us or something all the time! Literally, you share everything with your sisters and sometimes the comes with food-related perks.

3. Bonding Sessions

We all like to watch movies and make crafts together as a way of bonding. It's super fun and it's some of my fondest memories!

4. The Cute Little Notes You'll Get

I love when I come back to my room in the house to little notes my sisters went out of their way to write me and stick them on my desk. It makes me feel loved and I keep every single note that is delivered to me!

5. The Late Night Study Sessions

I don't normally stay up to do work but when I do, it's always near some of my sisters so I have company to entertain me!

6. The Constant Celebrations

Whenever something amazing happens to any of us, we always celebrate it in some way because we like to build each other up all the time!!

7. Always Having Smiling Faces To Come Home To

It's so nice coming home to people who genuinely want to know about your day and who are always happy to see you!

8. Always Having A Shoulder To Cry On

If anyone is ever down, there are dozens of girls a room away ready to make you smile again!

9. The Constant Dance Parties

I love it when my sisters come into my room while I'm playing music and they dance with me!

10. A Home Away From Home

Having somewhere to call home in college is one of the warmest feelings in the world. You'll never feel isolated or alone because you'll have a whole house that will help you remember what being home really feels like.