11 Most Annoying Types Of College Kids

The 11 Most Annoying People That Plague Every College Campus

I have encountered all eleven of these nightmare students during my three years of college.

1105
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPMczITe4K4

Every day we walk around on campus and encounter these people. They come in all shapes and sizes. Some more annoying than others, but all of them able to put a frown on your face.

​The Speaker Skaters

media1.tenor.com

These are the people that ride on their longboards with a speaker in their backpack. Instead of using earbuds like the rest of the considerate people on campus, they decide to be the DJ for everyone. A lot of times these people play their music really loud as they go to their 7 a.m. classes, or at 1 a.m. for their nightly cruise around campus. It's not that hard to put in earbuds my dude.

The Student Teachers

66.media.tumblr.com

These are the kids in class that cannot keep their mouth shut. The student teacher is constantly correcting the teacher, raising their hand for every question, making snide comments to the people around them, and just sucking all of the opportunity to learn as a class, out of the room. Please just let us all learn, the last time I checked you are still trying to get your first degree and the prof has a masters and probably a doctorate.

The Phone Walkers

media.giphy.com

The phone walkers come in two varieties. The first variety is those that are so sucked into their phone that they can't see where they are walking or what they are doing. Often times they will run into you, or make it so that you have to swiftly avoid them. The second variety is the people elbow deep in their screens that refuse to acknowledge your existence in the hallway or walking down the street. Both are equally as annoying. Put your phone down. You are missing your life.

The People That Don't Know What College They Are Attending

66.media.tumblr.com

These are the people that have been at the college for a few years but are so uninvolved that they don't know where the gym is, what the dorm names are, how to get around on a more than a basic level and don't know the names of any of the lecture halls. I honestly don't know how these people exist. Do they only come out into the world when they have class? I am very confused. Maybe joining a club would be good for you to understand your school a little better.

​The No Show Grade Complainers

media.giphy.com

These are the students that show up to every fifth class and sit next to you or near you and always complain about their grade. These people turn everything in late, never do the readings, never come to class, but are still enraged that they have an F in the class. Firstly, college is expensive, if you don't want to be here, you can take a year off and stay home for free. Secondly, you are digging your own grave, my dude. Just show up every other class and turn in homework on time. I guarantee your grade will improve. None of us that consistently show up want to hear about the F that you rightfully earned.

The Trust Funders

ioneglobalgrind.files.wordpress.com

The trust funders are the most boojee kids on campus. They have super rich parents, drive a Mercedes, own 20 pairs of Lulu's, and have never lifted a finger. These are the kids with a B+ that complain to the teacher they deserve an A even though they earned a B+. We understand that your dad owns an oil company, you don't need to wear Gucci every day to flex on us normal folk.

The Adult Children

s.yimg.com

Everybody has experienced an adult child on campus. These are people that had rock star parents that took really great care of them growing up but didn't prepare them at all for independence. These are the people that have no idea how to use their bank account, wash dishes, do laundry, get a job, or really just function as an adult human person. These people aren't as annoying as they are concerning. Please learn to take care of yourself, you can do it!

The Hype Beasts

pa1.narvii.com

These people are normally freshmen from big cities like Seattle, L.A., Chicago, etc. These people are really into all of the trends. They embody all of the lingo, fashion, mannerisms, and know all of the trending things happening in the social media world. These are the people that say, "weird flex, but okay" and "lmao" in everyday life. Please talk to me normally. I got rid of social media for a reason, I want to get to know you. Not all of the current trends.

​The Instagram Models

media.giphy.com

The Instagram models are similar to the hype beasts. These people are normally female, but can also materialize as men. They normally have between 2-3,000 followers on Instagram and are always standing in front of the "Instagram worthy" places on campus in a very trendy outfit trying to find the perfect lighting. They normally call themselves influencers and have their noses up to the rest of us. Funny thing is, the prettiest thing you can be is kind.

​The One Upper

media1.tenor.com

The one uppers may be the most common of all of these annoying campus goers. These people are normally out of state students that always have something bad to say about the state that they are currently living in, or they talk about how their home state has bigger mountains, better weather, or prettier plants. If you like your home state so much, then maybe going to college in that state would have been a better idea.

The Sound Cloud Rapper

media1.tenor.com

Every college campus has at least a handful of these. You know if you have met a sound cloud rapper because this is loosely how the conversation goes, "Hi," "Hey," "How are you," "I have 500 hits on sound cloud, please give me a listen. I really pour my heart and soul into my art." Then he is staring at you, so you pull up his sound cloud on your phone, and the first song's name is, "Xanny on my Grill." Please leave me alone. You obviously don't believe in your music that much considering that you are majoring in accounting.