A Little Dose Of Weekly Motivation

A Little Dose Of Weekly Motivation

A little motivation to push you through the rest of the semester.

8
A Little Dose Of Weekly Motivation

We are at THAT point in the semester. Tests are piling up, papers are demanding to be written, you haven't gotten a restful sleep since Christmas break, and end of the semester exams are creeping on the horizon. I get it, we are all in the same boat. Rather than curling up in a ball and napping away your anxieties, take a moment for your personal weekly motivation:

"You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can't have it." ~Robert Anthony

“If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” ~Vincent Van Gough

“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchil l

“Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.” ~H. Jackson Brown Jr.

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” ~Thomas A. Edison

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." ~Walt Disney

"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." ~Winston Churchill

"If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don't have to be pushed. The vision pulls you." ~Steve Jobs

"People who are crazy enough to think that can change the world, are the ones who do." ~Rob Siltanen

"We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated." ~Maya Angelou

"We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action." ~Dr. Henry Link

"Creativity is intelligence having fun." ~Albert Einstein

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." ~C.S. Lewis

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will." ~Vince Lombardi

"If you really want to do something, you will find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse." ~Jim Rohn