The Best Country Concerts Happening This Fall/Winter In The Greater Boston Area

Don't let the cold weather bring you down, every season can be concert season!

9
Live Nation

Just because it's getting colder outside, doesn't mean we have to take a break from our country music! Artists still come around this time of year, they just stick to indoor venues (thankfully). You may not get the full tailgates down, drinks up, parking lot party experience; but for those of us who spend September through May waiting for those crazy summer nights to come around - it's a nice alternate. For those of you second guessing, don't worry, indoor country concerts are still a blast (and sometimes cheaper!) Check out this list of upcoming country concerts in the Greater Boston are!

October

10/21/16 Montgomery Gentry @ The Grand Theater at Foxwoods Resort - Casino Mashantucket, CT

10/22/16 Chase Rice @ Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom - Hampton Beach, NH

10/22/16 Sam Hunt @ Mohegan Sun Arena - Uncasville, CT

10/28/16 Carrie Underwood @ Mohegan Sun Arena - Uncasville, CT

10/30/16 Country 102.5 Monstah Bash with Kane Brown and High Valley @ House of Blues - Boston, MA

November

11/04/16 Scotty McCreery @ Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom - Hampton Beach, NH

11/18/16 Keith Urban @ Mohegan Sun Arena - Uncasville, CT

December

12/02/16 Chris Young @ Cross Insurance Arena (Formerly Cumberland County Civic Center) - Portland, ME

12/10/16 Cole Swindell @ House of Blues - Boston, MA

12/17/16 Dan + Shay with Walker Hayes @ House of Blues - Boston, MA

January

1/28/17 Eric Church @ TD Garden - Boston, MA

February

2/08/17 LOCASH @ House of Blues - Boston, MA