Dear Me, You're Worth It

Dear Me, You're Worth It

I promise you are.
24

Dear Me,

It's easy to get caught up in the whirlwind that is life. You go through times of ultimate joy and times of unfortunate sorrow, times that make you so happy to be alive and times that make you wish you could be anyone else in the entire world. Sometimes it feels impossible to get out of bed in the morning because it's just too hard. Rise above that. You have to remember that you are strong and you were put on this Earth for a reason. God made you who you are today, and even though what he has planned for you will always be a mystery, he has planned it for you for a reason.

When times get tough and your anxiety becomes too much to handle, remember that there are friends and family members there that can talk you through it and try to understand your problems with you. When you feel like the entire world is against you and you feel like you just can't put a fight, remember that even the strongest people get tired sometimes. Push through and win the battle. When you doubt yourself and forget who you truly are, remember that you are constantly going through changes in your life and that change will ultimately make you into the person you are meant to be. It might take a little bit of time to get to that point of self-satisfaction, but please stick around long enough to find out who you truly are. Remind yourself that things will be all right again, even after the break ups, the fights with your best friend, or the losses of family members.

I know that you struggle to keep a positive attitude 24/7, 365 days a year. I don't think that you're supposed to always be happy and gung-ho all of the time anyways. If someone tells you that's healthy, they're probably lying. You are meant to struggle, to go through hardships, to reach rock bottom. Those times, the tough times, make you strong. You build character in that way. Nobody has been through what you've been through, and that's incredible. Will it take time to rebuild and get on your feet again? Absolutely, but don't let yourself be gone. Rise again. Continue living the beautiful life that you have been blessed with. Make a difference in the world. Don't forget that you and your life are worth it.

Love,

Me