11 Things That Are Easier Said Than Done

"I wish it was the other way around."

622
Marilyn Palmer

We all have something that we wish we could do or say in the snap of a finger. But often times, they’re much easier said than done. Whether it's something that you don't have the confidence for or something that you’ve tried before and just can't seem to stick with. Believe it or not, a lot of us are in the same boat. So in hopes of one day having the confidence, courage or whatever it may be to take action, rather than keeping quiet, here's 11 things that are easier said than done.

1. "I’m going to worry about myself and my own decisions instead of focussing on what everyone else would think.”

2. “I won’t hold any grudges.”

3. "I won’t care what others think of me.”

4. "I’m totally going to stick with the gym...for real this time.”

5. "I’m over him/her I won’t be sad anymore.”

6. "I am DONE with the junk food.”

Okay, maybe one more donut wouldn’t hurt.

7. "I’m done overthinking everything, I’m just going to let life take its course.”

8. "I'm going to walk right up to him/her and tell them exactly how I feel.”

That is, after a couple of drinks first.

9. "I won’t get emotionally attached to fictional characters in my shows that I watch on Netflix.”

Try watching Grey’s Anatomy and then tell me how you feel.

10. "I’m not going to sleep away my life.”

Ugh but sometimes it's just so hard to get up after a long week of school/work or a late night out with the girls.

11. "I won’t stress out.

Ha ha, right. Wouldn't that be nice?

But as some of my favorite girls from school would say, “It’s fine. I’m fine. I’m going to be okay. I’m not worried.” We all run into things like this at one point or another, it just comes down to being able to take action instead of keeping quiet or staying frozen in our bubble of safety. Trust me, all of these things up here are things that I do/have struggled with, I guess it’s just nice to know that I’m not alone.