At this point you are my little sister, every single one of you! Whether I came to know you; through you dating my little brother or you were forced to room with me at SOAR or I was actually your Sunday school teacher. God placed you in my life and I definitely intend to keep you there! As your unofficial big sister I have a few things I want to tell you…
1. You are beautiful, not just on the outside but the inside too!
“You are fearfully and wonderfully made.”
2. Don’t grow up too fast sweet girl. Enjoy your youth, be free, have fun! You only live once so make the most out of it.
3. Don’t stress. You literally have the rest of your life to stress, so just breathe and cast all your worries on the Lord.
4. Never question your worth because you are made in God’s image. Having the trendiest clothes or the hottest boyfriend doesn’t effect your value. Your worth more than gold.
5. Don’t compare yourself to others. It is pointless to fall into the comparison trap, God made us all different.
6. Be you! Why would you want to be anyone else?
7. You have one shot at your reputation so make it count. There are no do overs in life.
8. Don't dwell on your mistakes. You are going to mess up one day and that's okay. Just move on and learn from your mistake.
9. Never forget you are a princess!
"Lift your head princess, if not your crown will fall."
10. Not having a boyfriend isn’t the end of the world. Be patient girl, he will come! He might just be riding in on a turtle instead of white horse.
11. Just laugh it off. Laughter is the best medicine.
12. I am ALWAYS here for you, day or night, rain or shine. Call me, beep me, if you want to reach me.
13. Lean to God my sweet girl, he is your rock and your salvation.