To My Littles

To My Littles

The bond between big and little in a sorority is a gift.

30
To My Littles
Skyler Anderson

Dear Littles,

Yes, I said littles, as in multiple, because I have been blessed with the honor to take twins. Anyways, Littles, I know this may not have been what you were expecting, or maybe it was, but either way, I hope it can be more than you ever imagined. I want you to know, that even though we barely know each other yet, I already love you and I want to be the mentor you are looking for in a Big.

That being said, I will push you to be the best you can be, I will assist you as much as I can, I will give you my advice (even if it wavers from your opinion), I will keep you safe as much as possible, and I will love you wholeheartedly. All that being said, even though I am the mentor here, please push me and give me your advice, because I will need it at times too. I don't know what being a twin is like, but I imagine it could be confusing and weird, or it could be a blessing. I am hoping that you two take this as a blessing. You have one extra family member in this sorority to lean on and connect with, what can be bad about that?

I am going to be honest with you, there are times when sorority life, or school life, or just life, in general, is just too much for you to bear by yourself and now you have this support system around you. I am so excited for the adventures and connections we get to make together. Here is to a lifetime of sisterhood with the two of you as my littles and I as your big! Get ready for the fun!

Lots of love,

Biggie Big