A Letter To My Haters

A Letter To My Haters

To all the people that hurt or used me

82
A Letter To My Haters

Dear Haters,

Thank you. Yes, I am thanking you. You have made me stronger. You have made me a better me. You have helped make me the woman that I am today. All the times that you hurt me, made fun of me, used me, and/or made me feel unimportant, you were actually helping me rather than hurting me. I know you did not realize that, and I know I did not. Well at least at first I did not realize it, but I do now.

You use to use me. You still do. You only ever wanted me around so you could get noticed. You only ever wanted me around for advice and help. You only ever wanted me around because I knew everything and never judged you. You didn't want to share things with anyone else so you kept me around so you could vent. But that was all i ever was to you. Were we ever actually friends? I do not really know that answer. But because of all you put me through, I became stronger. I do not let people step all over me. I do not let people use me. And if I realize they are, I just stop caring.

You taught me to move past it. Move past the hate, and the sadness. Move passed the depression and being down on myself. Move pass feeling sorry for myself. Because of you, I learned that If you want to be this way then I do not need you. If you want to use me, and mess with me and hurt me, then why do I need you in my life? I do not. I have learned this with your help. If you would rather hurt me then I do not need something so bad in my life. I am much better without you. Thank you for showing me that.

I am a strong woman and I finally realized that and what I am capable of because of you. Thank you for everything you ever put me through, because now I am a better me and I am stronger now.