A Letter To The New Graduates

A Letter To The New Graduates

What now?

15
A Letter To The New Graduates

Hello. And welcome to life. You just ended your race to finish high school, and you're now on the final phase to life - whether that be college, the military, or just going straight into the work force. You've crossed the red line with flying colors as you prepare for a new beginning.

You've prepared for this moment since your first day on campus, and it's finally here. So what the heck do you do now? All your college applications or training or jobs have been lined up, and you're ready. Ready for the world. Is the world ready for you? You're a graduate ready to enter the real world of bills, time management, and actual real responsibility. Whether you had that before real life started or not, it's here now. And waiting for you. Life, as you've probably heard a thousand times, isn't super easy, but it isn't super hard either. You just have to learn the ropes.

So learn them. Adjust them. Tie them. Move them. Fix them to steer in the direction you want. Life is too short not to be able to guide the ropes.

So if you're still reading this, the next question is: what now? I promise it isn't all bills. Life is so much more than stress and managing your time. It's friendships, relationships, family, faith, love. It's everything that you can possibly fit into the years you live on this earth.

Life is about making mistakes, being friends with the wrong people, and dating the people you don't want to bring home. It's learning to live with the past and remembering that life is too short to worry about who your real friends are.

So - to answer the question about what to do now, now you live. You enjoy your life and soak in every moment, every memory, and every minute of it. You only get to live once, and death is inevitable. So be alive and use your life to the fullest.

You've got this.