A Letter To The Man Who Will One Day Be My Forever

"Every person, every struggle, every mistake was meant to happen so it could lead me to you."
78

Gosh, it's crazy to think that I have spent years wishing to meet you already. Maybe just maybe, I have, but maybe neither of us have realized that we are meant to be together yet.

All I want to say is thank you in advance for putting up with my crazy self. Please be patient, my dear. I know I'm not easy to love whatsoever, but I am most definitely worth it.

Like most people, I have been through a lot of things, and I don't open up too easily out of fear that you'll just let me down. I don't mean to push you away but I'm just scared of getting hurt. So many people have left me, so I sort of just expect it.

When times get tough, please don't give up on me. We all make mistakes but through those tough times let's seek God because His plans will always be greater than ours. Whereas when it's all smooth sailing, let's thank the Lord above for our blessings, because without Him we would be so lost. Lets thank Him for leading us to one another, and pray to Him when we are in need. I am so grateful our Heavenly Father chose me for you.

On a side note, I am apologizing now for my cooking skills. Hopefully I'll get better with time, but hey! No promises! One thing I will not apologize for is my ridiculous love for dogs, cats, cows, horses basically anything with fur. You'll just have to accept that we will most likely own a farm filled with animals. Hehe.

Thank you for being you and letting me be me, with you. Thank you for being the best that you can be even when you shouldn't because I am a very hard headed being. I will try my best to keep you happy, my love. Lastly, thank you for doing life with me, letting me be your forever. I am looking forward to a life-long adventure with you.

Whether you're in my life now, or in two years or perhaps even ten. When I find you, I hope to look at you and see the rest of my life right in front of my face.

I can't wait,

Your gal