Let's Go, Bonnies

Let's Go, Bonnies

It's time to show everyone why the RC is one of the toughest places to play.

25
Let's Go, Bonnies
The Buffalo News

It's that time of year again, Bonnies. We've all been waiting for it to arrive and it's our time now -- basketball season.

In a small town in upstate New York, there's a university with school pride that outshines most others. What most people might not know is that St. Bonaventure students are a part of the Bona Bubble -- an unbreakable bond between the entire school, both before and after graduation.

Have Your Voice Heard: Become an Odyssey Creator

There's a good reason as to why the Reilly Center is known to be one of the toughest places for visiting teams to play at. Our habitual game time chants, jumping, clapping and constant cheering fills the entire gym with enough energy to give anyone chills (with an occasional storming of the court).

It's our time to show every visiting team that plays our basketball team what it feels like to play in the RC with our incredible student section. Our school spirit outshines that of most others and our students are closer than you could ever imagine. We come together to support our team and to band as a wolf pack more than ever during basketball season.

So, Bonnies, let's keep the tradition going bigger and better than ever this year. We're on a winning streak for both basketball teams so far and there's no reason that that momentum has to end. After last year's shock with the NCAA, let's show everyone that nothing can stop the power of a Bonnie.

We know how to pack a punch for as small of a school as we are. Win or lose, we're always proud to be a part of the Bona family. Go Bonnies!