Space Jam 2 Every Movie Deserves A Sequel Right

Lebron James Taking His Talents To The Tune Squad

19
onenewspage

Whether you like it or not Space Jam 2 is going to happen with LeBron James as the leading man. The sequel has been rumored to be in the works for about two years with LeBron stepping in for Michael Jordan this time around. Earlier this week director Justin Lin was signed to direct and produce Space Jam 2. Lin has directed the last four Fast andFurious films and most recently Star Trek Beyond.

Last July, LeBron, signed a deal with Time Warner Inc.'s Warner Bros. and he said, “to be able to partner with Warner Bros. will allow me to do some things I’ve always dreamed of". The deal includes movies, television, and digital content. Space Jam 2 is one of those dreams and it won't be LeBron's first time appearing on the big screen as he has already proved he can act co-starring as himself in the filmTrainwreckalongside Amy Schumer and Bill Hader.

Space Jam was released 20 years ago earning 230.4 million dollars worldwide. If you've never seen the film you probably should get from under that rock you've been living under. Here's how it goes, Michael Jordan, teams up with Looney Tunes characters to defeat the Monstars who've stolen the talents of NBA players Charles Barkley, Mugsy Bogues, Larry Johnson, Patrick Ewing, and Shawn Bradley.

Here are three things that should happen in the sequel.

1. MJ has to come back

Space Jam is Space Jam because of Michael Jordan, without him the film would've flopped at the box office and forgotten as just another failed basketball film. Jordan should participate in the sequel even if just a short cameo appearance but knowing him chances are he won't want to be in a film where LeBron is replacing him.

2. Include LeBron's family

In the first film, Michael Jordan's family was played by actors. LeBron is a businessman that loves his family more than anything and he's already improved the chances of his sons and wife have costarring in Space Jam 2 with him. The family has joined him in multiple Samsung Galaxy commercials.

3. Space Jam song

Use the original Space Jam song and don't try to remake it, the original is perfectly fine for the sequel of this film.