Learn to Automate Your Social Media Marketing Like a Pro

Social media marketing is a complex multi-channel endeavor

23

Every business needs social media to stay afloat, let alone prosper. It is now the primary channel of promotion, as billions of people use Facebook, Instagram, and their likes daily. A balanced marketing strategy will help you reach millions of potential customers, build loyalty and improve brand image. On the downside, creating fresh and diverse content consistently can be overwhelming. Fortunately, managers are now armed with efficient automation.

Social media marketing is a complex multi-channel endeavor. While your business does not have to be present on all platforms, you still need to have a diversified approach. The Aitarget software can help you streamline and scale your presence on Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat simultaneously. Automatically generated ads are the optimal solution. Here are some of the key subtleties to know

What You Can and Cannot Do

Automation should not be misconstrued. Its purpose is to complement your content plan through scheduling, reporting, and supplying ideas. Content should still be generated by humans, and followers must not be bought! These tools may not be used in dishonest ways.

Automation will give you more free time, so you can focus on engagement and personal interaction with your followers. You can spark authentic conversations and strategize carefully. Overall, automation is a time saver and a great supplement to your marketing strategy. It streamlines content and ads but does not replace a talented copywriter.

6 Ways to Automate Marketing

Social media allows you to hear what people are saying about your brand and industry. Chatbots can respond to questions, while analytical insights will help you hone your methods. Curated content boosts engagement and enables consistent results. Here is a look at each of the elements in the mix.

1. Social Listening

Automated systems highlight brand mentions across platforms. You may also keep track of particular keywords, subjects, and hashtags related to your industry. Following your rivals is another great idea. Keep abreast of the news and conversations involving your brand, product, and niche.

2. Use Chatbots

Chatbots have multiple uses. Aside from providing basic support, they can streamline the promotion and enhance the customer experience overall. Automated replies to typical questions, such as your business hours, are not everything. A chatbot can provide other information — for example, let users know that you will get back to them in some time. While AI can help customers with minor issues, it can also escalate major problems to a human.

3. Collect Insights Across Platforms

Analytics compiled by automation tools can be invaluable. For example, you can see when your audience interacts more, and how the engagement rate is changing. As a result, your strategists will find the best time to post. Pay attention to metrics like impressions, reach, and engagement.

An important benefit of third-party tools is that you can track all these measurements in one place. Regular reports allow you to assess the efficiency of campaigns across social media. You can monitor progress at a glance and understand which methods work and which do not.

Brands should look beyond vanity metrics. Of course, the number of followers, likes, and shares matters. At the same time, such indicators as conversion also deserve a closer look. How many of the users who see your ads click on the "Buy Now" button? How many of them make purchases? Without such measurements, you will never have a clear picture of your actual ROI.

4. Use Ideas for Curated Content

If your management system allows content curation, this is a major advantage. It lets you pick industries or subjects that pique your audience's interest. The software then curates content (a content framework to be precise) that you can share. It will generate a draft that should serve as your starting point. This saves a lot of time, but do not expect it to write posts for you!

Content that sounds mechanical will never drive engagement. On the contrary, you should focus on providing information with a personal touch. Create posts that spark emotions, tell stories your audience can relate to. Show the different facets of your brand personality, so users do not feel that you are only focused on sales.

5. Focus on Engagement

Companies should concentrate their efforts on platforms most used by their customers. This means that if you sell fridges, promoting them on Pinterest or Snapchat makes little sense. On the other hand, a cool product for teenagers is likely to take off on Instagram, Snapchat, or Tik Tok. B2B sales may be boosted via LinkedIn.

Focus on quality, not quantity. Even a couple of platforms could be enough. Through automation, you will be able to manage everything in one place. This includes monitoring replies, messages, and brand mentions. Comprehensive systems facilitate communication between companies and their audiences, helping brands grow and foster loyalty.

6. Follow a Schedule

Any strategy requires a clear schedule. You cannot just post on a hunch whenever a bright idea comes to you. Consistency is key to trust and commercial success. Not only should your content be posted methodically — it should be quite diverse. Thus, consider different types of media: text, stories, videos, etc. Otherwise, your page will look bland.

Tools for social media automation will ensure a steady posting. The content queue will help you plan ahead and devote more attention to the creative side of things, rather than the organization. Delegate the most tedious posting tasks to machines.

Discover bulk scheduling. Some systems will post specific types of content based on a spreadsheet with your schedule. This is a great time saver!

The Bottom Line

Creating only original and diversified content is a demanding task. Fortunately, automation tools help businesses save time and effort. They ensure consistent posting across the platforms and deliver indispensable analytical insights. At the same time, AI should be used in a fair and ethical way. You still need a qualified social media manager, a real expert who will interact with the community and produce exciting content.