The Law of Attraction: Does It Really Work?

Do you think you can change your life just through positive thoughts? Well, you can.

114

The law of attraction has been in the news lately and has been gaining a lot of popularity. Personally, I have just started practicing this law and incorporating it into my life. I am here to talk about my experience so far with the law of attraction and what I have personally learned from it.

I have just started practicing the law of attraction about a month ago and I can already feel my life changing from it and my perception. So, it has been working for me. I have manifested a lot of new things in my life, and they have all benefited me.

If you don't know or have never even heard of the law of attraction, here is the definition. The law of attraction is defined by Wikipedia as "the belief that positive or negative thoughts bring positive or negative experiences into a person's life".

What this has meant to me and my life is that you really can manifest anything and everything in your life (within limits, of course). If you believe something positive/negative will happen to you/ you want something positive to happen to you, you can manifest it if that is what the Universe believe is good for you.

For example, if you truly do think that you are going to go to work today and you are going to have an awful time, you ARE going to have an awful time. However, if you believe today will not be bad and you will have a good day at work, you WILL have a good day at work. You are in charge of the type of day you have every day, and the law of attraction is behind that statement.

Another thing the law of attraction can do is manifest certain things into your life. For example, if you want to manifest a potential relationship/ love into your life, you can do that through this law.

One thing to note before I get into the process. If you do the whole process and do everything correctly and you do not see anything that you wanted to happen, this means that the Universe did not see it benefiting you and it did not want to give it to you. If this does happen, you want to review the thing you asked for and see if you really do need this in your life. If you do realize you don't need this thing, I suggest thanking the Universe for enlightening you. If you do think you still want this thing/ it is not selfish/ it would benefit you in the long run, repeat the process.

My process differentiates for the different things I want to manifest in my life. For example, let's say I want to manifest love into my life like I just talked about. The first step I would take is clearing my mind of all negative thoughts. The way I do this is through meditation. I meditate for about 10-15 minutes to start off my process.

The next step I take is to find questions that the Universe would like to know the answer to. If you just google "Law of Attraction" and the thing you want to manifest, you will find a bunch. You can also answer any other questions you think should be answered. You want to not only ask the question but answer the question out loud so you do put it out into the Universe. This is a pivotal part of the process.

The last step is to conclude your session. The way I do this is that I review what it is that I want to manifest and why I deserve it in my life/ how I believe it would benefit my life in the long run. After that, I would thank the Universe for picking up my signals that I put out and thank it for listening. Once again, don't forget to do this out loud.

The last thing that I want to put out there is that this is a solo practice. What that means to me is that any process could work for any person. My process has been working for me, but if you want to do something different that you think would work for you, you can do that. At the end of the day, this law is set up to benefit you and your mindset.