How to know if he's the one
relationships

If These 50 Statements Describe Your Man, He’s Your Mr. Right

Is he Mr. Right, or Mr. Just Ain't My Type?

193
https://unsplash.com/photos/GsQwzPaqGB0

All of you ladies who are in a serious relationship have no doubt asked yourself the golden question, "How will I know?"

You shouldn't be ashamed of wondering whether or not he's the "one." Every human being asks this question at least once. Even Whitney Houston wrote a song about not knowing how she'll know when she's found the man she's meant to be with.

media1.giphy.com

However, unlike Whitney in her pop hit, you'll be given an answer. While every relationship is different and unique, the following list is composed of some ideal characteristics that tend to make for some happy relationships.

As you read through the list, consider whether or not these are characteristics you would want in your man. The point of this list is to make sure you are happy with who you've decided to commit yourself to. Life is too short to settle when it comes to love.

So get out your pencil and paper ladies, and see how many of these statements describe your man to a T.

1. You always come first over anything or anyone else in his life.

2. He’s your best friend.

3. He can’t stop bragging about you to others.

4. His values and morals align with yours. 

5. Chivalry is still alive with him.

6. He’s told you he loves and needs you.

7. You always feel 100% yourself when you’re around him.

8. He’s your greatest cheerleader.

9. He texts you constantly.

10. He gets (healthy) jealous when other people hold your attention.

11. You are always honest with each other and neither of you lie.

12. You’ve made up and sincerely apologized to each other after every fight rather than sweeping them under the rug. 

13. Your life feels like it’s on pause when he’s away.

14. He’s protective of you.

15. You literally CAN’T get enough time with each other.

16. Your favorite pastime is cuddling with him.

17. You don’t envy anything about other relationships (real or in the movies), and in fact think yours is far better.

18. You tell each other everything, there are absolutely no secrets. 

19. He’s way more interested in your personality than your body.

20. But he thinks your body is pretty hot too.

21. He doesn’t pressure you to do anything you don’t want to do.

22. The Honeymoon Phase hasn’t ended, and you’re confident it never will.

23. He’s not afraid to let the whole world know how much you mean to him. 

24. He shows emotion around you, and let’s you in on everything he’s feeling. 

25. He’s told you that he can’t imagine life without you, and he means it.

26. Nothing can make you question your relationship.

27. He is the sexiest man alive in your eyes.

28. You’re the most beautiful girl in the world in his.

29. He thinks you’re most beautiful without any makeup on.

30. He never looks at other girls.

31. Or talks to other girls if it can be avoided. 

32. He doesn't try to change you. 

33. Commitment doesn’t scare him.

34. The best part of imagining your wedding is the fact that you’ll be able to spend your entire lives together.

35. He strives to be better for you.

36. He’s on your mind 25/8.

37. You know that no one else could make you as happy as he can.

38. He talks about your future together.

39. He takes care of you when you’re sick.

40. Heck, he takes care of you all the time because he can’t help himself.

41. When he senses you’re a bit off, he always asks you what’s wrong. 

42. You would trust him with your life.

43. You still have a MAJOR crush on him.

44. He knows your likes and dislikes, what makes you happy, mad, and sad, but never uses any of it against you.

45. Actually, he truly does know you better than you know yourself.

46. You don’t feel anxious or worried when imagining forever together, only excitement.

47. You both are the most comfortable when it’s the two of you alone together. 

48. You love each other through the best, and most importantly, the worst times.

49. Imagining a life without him sends intense waves of pain through your stomach and heart.

50. Everything about him and your love just feels right.

Now go forth into the world with your newfound love knowledge and decide whether you're with Mr. Right, or Mr. Just Ain't My Type.