Fall is in the air

kissing summer goodbye

Summer is coming to an end and I can't say I'm mad about it.

122
Personal

Summer was full of fun adventures with new friends, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't ready to say goodbye. Fall has been in the air for weeks now and I couldn't be happier. The smell of the crisp wind in the air, bonfires on cool nights, football games, and a new wardrobe. I am ready for all things scary- haunted houses, corn mazes, pumpkin carving, old movies, and candles. It is a season full of coziness and I can't contain my excitement anymore!

Maybe it's the fact that this is my first summer spent at a 9:00-5:00 job instead of poolside with my friends, or it could be that since I do spend all my time inside I don't know what to wear so I'm not sweating as soon as I walk out the door. No matter the reason behind it, I am over the moon excited for late fall nights with my friends. I am also strangely excited about new classes, this semester above others, I am getting closer and closer to reaching my career goals. As I approach the finish line, the classes that I take get more interesting and this fall I expect to engage in my classes more than previous semesters.

Another thing that is changing with the season will be my clothes! My closet screams fall all year round. Since I stopped growing, all of my cozy clothes have accumulated over the years. With that being said, I also have a problem with not buying every flannel I see. Layers! Layers! Layers! Seriously, there is such a variety of flannel out there why not have one of every kind. Oh, and let's not forget matching hats, scarves, and gloves. One thing my closet does lack is proper footwear for harsh conditions. If anyone knows of any shoes that are warm and comfy to walk in, hit a girl up.