Kellogg's New 'All Together' Cereal Looks Delicious

Try to remember the Saturday mornings of your childhood for a moment. Mom let you sleep in late, but all you wanted to do was watch cartoons with a giant bowl of sugary cereal.

Saturday mornings was your only chance to have what you really wanted for breakfast. You ran to the kitchen in your favorite Mickey Mouse footie-pajamas, flung the pantry door wide open, and embraced the chorus of gleeful children everywhere as you surveyed the endless cereal options. You took a moment to bask in the sugary glimmer before realizing that you had to choose JUST ONE of those delicious cereals to eat today.

Now that you're an adult, you have the power to choose whatever you want, whenever you want, but now you're faced with the additional anxiety of knowing your preferences will face judgment. Pour a bowl of Frosted Flakes in the office instead of All-Bran, and the whispers begin.

You're an adult, you aren't supposed to like kiddie cereals!

Don't worry, childhood cereal-lovers, Kellogg's has got your back and has responded to this development the only way they see fit: with cereal.

On October 17, 2019, Kellogg's partnered with anti-bullying and LGBTQ advocacy group GLAAD to celebrate Spirit Day, which invites participants to "go purple" in a display of support for bullied LGBTQ youth.

On Spirit Day, Kellogg's invited cereal lovers everywhere to embrace their heart's desires at their New York City cafe. Visitors could create their own mix or purchase a box of the brand's latest 'All Together' cereal, a glorious amalgamation of sugary delight featuring several crowd favorites. Each purple-clad participant was also encouraged to take a vow against bullying by signing GLAAD's Spirit Day Pledge.

The purple box features some of your favorite cereal mascots on the front and is filled with individual boxes of Corn Flakes, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Frosted Mini-Wheats, Raisin Bran, and Rice Krispies, allowing each consumer to create their ideal breakfast. It's whatever you want it to be, judgment-free!

In a show of ongoing support, Kellogg's has also made this product available for purchase on their website. The company also donated $50,000 to GLAAD, stressing the importance of this initiative in an interview with CNN, stating that their 'All Together' cereal is "a symbol of acceptance no matter how you look, where you're from or who you love."

Who said cereal wasn't good for you?