Is Kingdom Valley an Approved and Legal Housing Society
News

Kingdom Valley

32

.

Authenticity and legal status of the society or any housing project have become one of the main concerns of all investors in today’s time. The reason behind this concern is that no one can afford to lose their money or savings in any kind of scam and fraud. Therefore, they always prefer secure investment opportunities. But now the question is, how to know that the particular society is legal and a good option for secure investment. The answer to this important query is that the NOC status and reputation of its developers matter alot to find out the legal and authentic society of the society.

If we talk about 100 percent legal and authentic housing societies in Islamabad, there are multiple names among them Kingdom Valley is the most highlighted housing society that acquires 100 percent NOC approval and is entitled as the authentic and legal housing society.

Kingdom Valley by kingdom groups is the housing society launched back in 2021 under the “ Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme” initiated by the former Prime Minister of Pakistan. Kingdom Valley housing society initiated with an idea of providing equal and affordable investment opportunities to those investors who want to acquire their own property as per their estimated budget and savings. Therefore, the masterplan and overall structure of Kingdom Valley housing society was created as per the major goal of the provision of affordable luxurious housing society to those who want to see their dream come true.

Legal Status of Kingdom Valley Housing Society

The value of the housing society is highly dependent on the legal status of the project. In the case of Kingdom Valley housing society, the kingdom Valley is 100 percent NOC approved housing society under Naya Pakistan Housing scheme with the allotted registration number

“DRG/PHATA/2176-2021.”

The legal status and NOC approval of Kingdom Valley housing society is the biggest edge among all other features of the society because it assures the investor to have secure and reliable investments.

Bottom Line

Having 100 percent NOC approval status has won the trust of many inventors because they see this opportunity as one of the profitable investment opportunities because of the promising and successful development results of the society that has been shown by the society in just one year, and the main reason behind it is the authenticity of the society that has been granted to Kingdom Valley housing society under Naya Pakistan Housing scheme.