When You Still Are In Love With Your Ex

It's OK To Still Be In Love With Your Ex, As Long As You Know Where You Stand

You will probably get friendzoned but at least they are staying in your life.

108

Love. It may just be a little, four-letter word, but it is complicated. We love people we know we cannot have and should not want. Whether you are still in love with your first love or with another ex, you know what I mean.

This ex became your security blanket at one point, and the breakup was super clean. You guys still remained the best of friends afterward, but your feelings for this person never really vanished. You still feel the same way, and that is OK.

When you love someone for years after a breakup, you begin to realize the type of person you want to be with.

You will probably never be in a relationship with that particular ex again, but you know you want someone similar.

There is nothing wrong with still being in love with an ex from years ago. You just have to know where you stand with that particular ex. You will probably get friendzoned but at least they are staying in your life.

We all need that person we can go to for anything. If that person is your ex, then that person is your ex. After all, your ex most likely knows the best way to calm you down in any situation. You did date the person for some time.

Your relationship may not have been the longest, but it was long enough for that person to learn the best ways to help you cope with anything.

This is the ex who became or remained your best friend. We have all had that ex at one time or another. Honestly, this ex is probably the best ex you have ever had. I mean, why else would you still love them?

You may not get jealous anymore about seeing them with someone new, but just being able to see them happy makes you happy. You would never wish this ex ill, no matter how much you want to get back together. Their happiness matters most to you.

When you see them happy with someone else, you just know that you are going to be happy for them later on, even if you cannot see them lasting long together.

Whatever you do, do not push your ex into getting back together with you. Date somebody else. This new person may be similar to the one person you want, and that is OK. As long as you are happy, that is all that matters.

A love shared between two exes almost never ends well, so stop waiting around.

You guys are most likely still friends, so why would your ex not want you to be happy in a new relationship? Some couples are just meant to be friends, so go on. Let your ex see you happy again.

You know the qualities you are looking for in a person, so find yourself a new significant other. Go be happy again.

You will find someone who makes you feel the way your ex did all over again.