Imperfections Are Your Best Assets, So Use Them To Your Advantage

imperfections are essential for true self love

55
Personal Photo

"There is nothing rarer, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty."

Imperfections are often seen in a negative light by many people. These imperfections can be mental and/or physical. However, as time progressed, I have learned that imperfections are what give an individual substance and depth. Without our flaws, we are all the same.

Imperfections are needed to make us unique. Aside from this, accepting our imperfections on all levels is needed to ensure that we generate a better understanding of ourselves. Mental and physical imperfections often go hand in hand. External mistakes are usually a reflection of our internal well being.

Without fully accepting the imperfections on an internal level, we will never be able to appreciate ourselves and thrive in our light. Being you and understanding that imperfections make us who we are is vital to ensure that we cherish our true selves.

Stephen Hawkings said it best, "One of the basic rules of the universe is that nothing is perfect. Perfection simply doesn't exist... Without imperfection, neither you nor I would exist."