If College Majors Were Classic Halloween Candies

If you've ever wondered which candy you're most like, you might find the answer here.
336

Which classic Halloween candy are you, really?

1. Licorice: History

I'm talking straight up black licorice here. Some people love licorice but no one really understands why because it's kind of gross and boring. Why would anyone eat licorice by choice? It takes a special kind of person to be a history major as well as one who genuinely enjoys eating sticky black tar.

2. Skittles: Theater

"Taste the Rainbow" is the perfect slogan to describe both Skittles and theater majors. Like each Skittle, theater majors have their own bold flavor and color, making every one unique and individual, but as a whole, they are an eye-catching, fruit flavored rainbow.

3. Smarties: Math

Do I really have to explain this one?

4. York Peppermint Patty: Fashion

Often misunderstood, the York Peppermint Patty gets a mediocre rep because it seems like this candy wouldn't be successful...Or something like that. But if you really look at this combo of dark chocolate and mint, it has a lot to offer. Much like fashion majors, York Peppermint Patties are often underestimated. You might see one on the cover of Vogue one day though, so don't discount these cool treats.

5. M&M's: Public Relations

Colorful and loved by everyone, M&M's are a classic. You also see them everywhere, they have funny television commercials, and you just can't help but buy them to go along with popcorn because you can't have popcorn without M&M's. They have a way of working themselves into your life without you even noticing! When you think about it, PR majors are definitely singlehandedly responsible for the world's love of this candy due to their knack for advertising and charismatic attitudes.

6. Caramel Apple Pops: Childhood Education

These pops are the most fun and festive Halloween candy there is, hands down. This candy is also really extra. Whoever invented Caramel Apple Pops was probably an elementary school teacher because they are always coming up with creative sh*t that kids love.

7. Popcorn Ball: Architecture

First of all, how the heck does one attempt to eat this thing? The popcorn ball is mysterious yet aesthetically pleasing, much like the creations of architects. Mind-blowing and appreciable, this Halloween treat is truly a work of art.

8. Nerds: Engineering

Remember when your mom said, "Be nice to nerds because they'll be your boss one day" - this is still true. You might actually want to consider dating one because they're really smart and will probably make a lot of money one day.

10. Reese's: Computer Science

Looks normal on the outside, but the inside makes them so much better than just some plain old chocolate. You'll never think someone is a computer science major upon meeting them, but when they help you figure out how to use Microsoft Excel, you'll love them forever.

11. Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar: Business

An idea as simple as a bar of chocolate might be single-handedly responsible for the 6 billion dollar industry that candy is today. This is the OG Halloween candy, the Godfather of all chocolate bars if you will. Like this candy, business majors are innovative, with the simple goal of making lots of money.

12. Baby Ruth: Athletic Training

Named after the late and great Babe Ruth, how could an athletic training major be similar to any other candy? A protégé of great sportsmanship, these people are dedicated to doing the best they can to make sure athletes perform at the top of their game. I can't say that eating this candy will make you perform any athletic task better than before you ate it, but a kid can dream.

13. Tootsie Roll: English

No one really cares about Tootsie Rolls, they're just kind of there. No one knows where they come from or what they're all about. Are they chocolate? Are they taffy? Do we care? Nah. Yeah, English majors are cool but what job do they want after college? How can one person possibly like to read so much? There are just so many questions here.

14. Candy Corn: Undecided

There are so many mixed feelings about candy corn that it's literally impossible to decide if it is the most fantastic thing you've ever eaten or complete trash made to look like a vegetable. Nobody knows what the heck is up with candy corn and undecided majors obviously don't know what the heck they want to do, but they're probably thinking, "hey, I might as well go to school so I can make something of myself one day".

15. Milky Way: Astronomy

When you think of a Milky Way bar, don't you think of how when you bite into it, the caramel stretches out and you're like wow this is smooth and dreamy? Same for astronomy majors. They know a lot about stars, planets, and the night sky, all of which seem magical AF and pretty intriguing. Smooth and dreamy, my friends.

16. 100 Grand: Pre-Med

Pre-Med majors will most likely become doctors or surgeons or some sort of medical professional one day. Their starting paychecks will probably be about 100 grand. Who even knows what this candy is? Who cares, it sounds expensive.

17. Raisins: Nutrition

Raisins are not candy. Nutrition majors are probably all about raisins.