What Your Berkey Creamery Order Says About Your Personality

What Your Go-To Berkey Creamery Flavor Says About Your Personality

Because you are only allowed to pick just one.

69
https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3196/2712242942_74c18a1e60_b.jpg
Flickr

The Berkey Creamery is a major staple of Penn State, whether you are just visiting or you actually attend the school. "Four days cow-to-cup" with the cows that lurk on the outskirts of campus, the ice cream doesn't get any fresher or higher quality than it is in Happy Valley. But when it comes to actually ordering your ice cream, you're faced with an overwhelming number of flavors, and you're required to think fast. So based on that quick decision, here is what your immediate choice says about your personality:

*DISCLAIMER: None of these personalities are meant to be offensive. I am simply "characterizing" the ice cream and not judging anyone who likes these flavors.

1. Alumni Swirl

You are well-rounded, focused, and driven. You never take the easy path to success and often try to excel in every realm, from academics to activities to friends. You take pride in your work and make sure everything is done right the first time.

2. Birthday Bash

You're sweet, bubbly, outgoing, and have a pretty hectic social life. People are often drawn to you for your constant positive attitude and seemingly endless supply of energy.

3. Bittersweet Mint

You are even-tempered and tend to go with the flow in most situations. You never voice any strong opinions, but you are a good listener when others want to voice theirs. You are always a good neutral party in a conflict.

4. Butter Pecan

You are an old soul who is intuitive and able to read other people really well. You know how to empathize with other people and show a deeper level of compassion. You are also a fan of when the dining halls play music from before 1980.

5. Cherry Quist

You are mysterious and unique, but many people are interested in getting to know you and what you're about. You like to march to the beat of your own drum and never really care what others think about you.

6. Chocolate

You are a rational thinker who tends to be a good problem-solver. You have very good common sense and often come up with the most logical solutions to any issues. You probably are successful in math classes.

7. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

You have an amazing ability to make all of your friends laugh and put a smile on everyone's face. You are an amazing story-teller and always have witty and clever remarks. If your friends need someone to cheer them up, they go to you.

8. Chocolate Marble

You can be very shy at first, but once you open up, you can become very friendly and fun-loving. People need to take more time to get to know you, but once they do, they realize what an amazing person you are.

9. Coconut Chip

You are relaxed and never seem to really get bothered by anything. You tend to remain calm in even the highest pressure situations, and you're the one usually telling everyone that everything will be okay.

10. Cookies 'n' Cream

You care a lot about other people and want to make sure that everyone is happy. You are sensitive to other people's emotions and never want to be the one who upsets anybody.

11. Death By Chocolate

You are amazing at giving advice and are usually the "mom friend" in your squad. You are usually the one helping your friends go through relationship drama or making sure all of your friends make it home safely during a night out.

12. Grilled Stickies

You are exactly someone that others would call "extra," but that's what everybody loves about you. You tend to be very over-the-top and expressive which is why many people enjoy your company.

13. Keeney Beany Chocolate

You are very detailed oriented and tend to focus on the little things that make up the big picture. Because of this, you tend to understand people very well and are very open and accepting of other people.

14. Monkey Business

You are wild, adventurous, and can never sit still for more than a minute. You are always open to making any type of plans at any time of the day, so all of your friends know who to contact to go out.

15. Peachy Paterno

You are into self-care and ensuring a healthy lifestyle. You are always making sure you eat three meals a day, exercise regularly, and sleep properly. You are one of the few people who can maintain your sanity during college.

16. Peanut Butter Marshmallow

You like to experiment and try new things and are never afraid to break out of your comfort zone. You are very open to change, and you always want to be the one to start a new fad or trend.

17. Peanut Butter Swirl

You are strong-willed and determined and will let nothing hold you back from achieving your goals. You have your future mapped out and will let nothing stand between you and making that future a reality.

18. Strawberry

You would stay young forever if you could, and you have a tendency to live in the moment and not look too far ahead. You are lighthearted and not too focused on where you are headed; you just know that you're on your way.

19. THON Golden Ribbon Ripple

You are charitable and tend to put other people before yourself. You love to do volunteer work and try to make a positive change in the world. You are a very giving person and expect nothing in return.

20. Vanilla Bean

You are plain, easygoing, and low-maintenance. You are very agreeable and easy to please, so people enjoy having you around. You keep your opinions and negative comments to yourself.

21. White Out

You are creative, imaginative, and love to think outside the box. You tend to have crazy ideas and love to express yourself in any way you choose. You love to be as unique as possible and stand out in a crowd.

22. WPSU Coffee Break

You are always buzzing with energy and seem to always be in a good mood. You always get on with your day very quickly and rarely lollygag. People wonder if you ever slow down and take a break because it never seems that way...

23. Chocolate Marshmallow

You are very good at compromising and coming up with solutions to difficult problems. You are able to mediate arguments so that people on both ends are satisfied. You are a critical thinker and a problem-solver.

24. Chocolate Pretzel

You give "tough love" to other people. You aren't afraid to give your honest opinion, even if it comes over as harsh sometimes, because everyone knows that you do it with the best intentions.

25. Happy Happy Joy Joy

You are fierce, intense, and tackle problems head-on. You tend to be competitive and will work exceedingly hard to be the best at whatever you do. You have an incredible work ethic and drive.

26. Lion'smore

You are very passionate about what you do and are very quick to defend what you love. You show great pride in your identity and all that makes up who you are. You are likely the crazy fan at a college sporting event.

27. Caramel Peanut Cluster

You are intelligent and very well-rounded in school, able to succeed both in math and humanities classes. You adapt very well to high-pressure situations and calmly handle whatever task is in front of you.

28. Lion Tracks

You are a people-pleaser and often listen to the wants and desires of others when making decisions. You always want to do what is best for the group and you always know how to make EVERYONE happy.

29. Mint Nittany

You tend to hold court in social situations and you are always up-to-date on the latest trends. You are an excellent leader who takes a no-nonsense approach to all situations.

30. Peanut Butter Fudge Cluster

You tend to form strong relationships with your friends and family. While you may have strong ties to those at school, you still maintain all of your connections at home and strike an incredible balance between the two.

31. Pistachio

You are mature for your age and handle all situations in a very adult-like way. You probably skipped the party stage and you have your priorities straight. You value what's actually important and everyone envies that about you.

32. Scholar's Chip

You are open and honest but often put the truth in the nicest way possible. You are very aware of your faults and are very responsive to criticism. You tend to avoid people who are fake and dishonest and can sense that type of energy.

33. Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel

While you are kind and friendly, you have a sense of humor that is very sarcastic. People are drawn to you for your kind demeanor, but when they get to know you they begin to recognize your ironic but funny commentary.

34. Tin Roof Sundae

You take the "anything goes" approach to life. You wear whatever you feel like, do as you please, and never let anyone prevent you from being yourself. People admire that about you and wish they had your courage.

35. Any mixture of the above flavors

You are an outlaw who violates the rules of the Berkey Creamery.