How Women ACTUALLY Feel About Dick Pics

I Asked 10 Women How They Actually Feel About Dick Pics, And Guys, It's NOT Hard To Understand

Because nobody actually enjoys receiving an unsolicited dick picture.

294

For some unknown reason, guys have decided to send girls dick pictures, thinking that the female on the receiving end is going to love him for it or praise him for whatever reason. I don't know if it's because some of these guys are in desperate need of an ego boost, but I am here to tell you guys, us ladies do not plan on giving you that ego boost.

Here's what 10 women, who have been on the receiving end of these dick pics, actually feel about getting them:

"I don't prefer it, but I know some girls are into it. if they are unsolicited then that is DEFINITELY sexual harassment."

- Skylar S.

"Honestly, I get one like one every day and now they are just annoying. To me, they are pointless. I definitely don't get turned on or anything like that from it so I have no idea why they think we're into it. Most of the time, guys send them so randomly and it's so awkward to try to carry the conversation after that. LASTLY, omg not even to mention I open my snaps around people and like my mom could be seeing Jake No. 2's dick, so..."

- Raegan M.

"If they're from my boyfriend, I don't mind it. If it's from other guys, ew."

- Natalie S.

"No. Never."

- Boni B.

"I absolutely hate it. It disgusts me. And they think we like it? Hell no. Get a life."

Jenna S.

"Unsolicited dick pics are gross and kinda creepy; however, a consensual exchange is fun! Consensual dick is great! #BodyPositivity"

- Jamie L.

"If I asked for them or he asked if I wanted to see, then they're perfectly fine. Random dick pics are literally the grossest thing to exist and if I receive one, I will automatically block the sender."

- Kylie S.

"Unsolicited pics are the worst! But honestly who's ever asked for one? Unless I'm going to gasp by how big....or small it is don't send it."

- Lauren R.

"Not a fan. In my opinion a picture of a dick in no way turns me on. Especially when they are unsolicited. Unless I specifically ask you for a picture of your penis, don't send one. I don't want to open up a picture of your penis unexpectedly, like it's not cute, and it's honestly quite disrespectful, unless we are in a relationship."

- Emily P.

"Honestly, it's just super gross. Like, I don't want a picture of that on my phone. There's also the chance that anybody could see it considering I open up my snaps in public. They don't need to see that just as much as I don't need or want to see it."

- Megan L.

So, it is safe to say that all of these answers are completely and totally unsurprising. Females usually don't like receiving dick pics unless they specifically asked for one. It's so simple, males, don't send one if the person you're talking to hasn't asked for one. Anything outside of being asked for one is unsolicited and for sure sexual harassment. It just makes you look creepy.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.