How To Make Your Life Easier in 5 Ways

How To Make Your Life Easier in 5 Ways

Life is chaotic and sometimes it really feels like you can't catch a break. Here are 5 tips to hopefully make your life a little easier!

42
How To Make Your Life Easier in 5 Ways

Here are 5 tips to hopefully make your life a little easier!

1. To Do Lists

I don't know why, but there is a lot of satisfaction that comes with checking everything off of a to do list! It can be the little things you need to do ie: eat breakfast, clean the bathroom and walk the dog. It doesn't necessarily have to be a mile long and filled with "important" or "big" tasks.

Having a list of what you need to accomplish will help you keep track of everything and hopefully help make it just a little bit less overwhelming.

Another suggestion is to make a priority list within your to do list, so that if you don't get everything on the list done, you at least are accomplishing the big tasks.

2. Meal Prep or Plan Meals Ahead of Time

Meal prepping is a life saver for me because I am constantly running all over the place. When I don't meal prep, I get overwhelmed and either don't eat all day or spend all of my money on food. Neither of those are good.

If you are like me and don't really like eating the same thing all the time, I definitely recommend incorporating different things into your meal prep. It can be as simple as switching the seasoning you use on your chicken or switching the veggie you have on the side. That way you don't end up hating what you packed and neglecting it!

3. Self Care

The only way you'll successfully live your best life is if you take care of yourself first. This can mean many things. It can mean working out or getting that McDonalds meal. It can be as simple as a massage or as complex as therapy.

Do whatever you need to to take care of yourself and be your best self. You deserve it!

4. Budgeting

To avoid stressing yourself out or putting yourself in a bad place, it is important to always be budgeting your money. That might mean putting every $10 bill you come across in a jar or safe hidden away somewhere to help pay off something important like your car insurance or something fun like a vacation with your gals. It could also mean downloading an app that will automatically save the change of every purchase you make to the nearest dollar.

There's always going to be something that will be outside of what you planned on spending, like car repairs, birthday presents or other gifts, medical care, etc. So by always budgeting and saving, you should hopefully avoid any really tight money strains.

5. Take Time Off!

It is so important to take time off, which could be as simple as an afternoon technology free or as big as a week long beach vacation. I have discovered the hard way the true torture work and life can be if you don't take some time to rest. Everyone needs to rest and reset, so don't feel guilty for needing a break! In order to do and be your best you need to reset sometimes, so take that vacation!