10 Attributes Every Great Roommate Has That Makes You Wonder How You Ever Lived Without Them

Without you, I don't know what I would do.

407
Jenna Pizzi

The person you live with better be someone you can handle almost every second of every day. If not, good luck.

But, if you're lucky enough to have a roommate you love, then no worries. These are attributes every great roommate has...do you have one?

1. Listens to you about your day

I just need like 10 solid minutes to vent about my rude teacher or stupid project or horrible test grade that I just got. All you have to do is nod and frown. Thanks, much appreciated.

2. Helps you pick out your outfits

A good roommate always has a good fashion sense. It's always nice to have a personal stylist live two inches away.

"Does this match?"

"Do you like this shirt with these pants?"

3. Lets you borrow their clothes

"You know that really cute shirt you just bought...yeah, I might need to borrow that...like now..."

4. Gives you medicine when you are sick

Thank you for being my mom while she's miles away.

5. Brings you back food

There is no better feeling than when your roommate knows exactly what you order. For everything. Ugh, she spoils me.

6. Tells you when you should possibly brush your hair before you leave the room

"Um... you might want to fix... whatever is going on with your hair..."

7. Isn’t afraid to tell you when you look terrible

"You better not walk out the door like that. Put on the white shirt. You don't even match right now." The sound of love.

8. Has movie nights together

Sorry, we are the cutest roommates ever. No, you can not join.

9. Calms you down when you are stressed

Again, thanks for being my mom for now. I really did need that hug. You get me.

10. Always has your back

I wouldn't trade you for anyone. Thank you for always being there when I need you and for dealing with me when I'm annoying.