10 Hopes And Dreams I Have For The Future Love Of My Life

I hope we never let our love falter.

7682
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/04/09/636588429582229293-81162762_IMG_0251.JPG

Love can be a scary thing. The future can be a scary thing. But when you are with the right person, both of those things become less scary and more exciting.

Planning your future with someone you love is so thrilling. It’s sometimes so thrilling in fact that you want it all to happen right then and there; the house, the wedding, the children, the grandchildren, and the rocking chairs on the front porch when you're sixty-five. So whoever the love of my life is, whether it be someone I know or someone I haven't met yet, here is all my hopes and dreams for us.

1. I hope you are always happy.

I hope our love is everything you ever dreamed a love and marriage would be. I hope you are always satisfied with the way your life turned out and never have any regrets. I hope I always make you the happiest man alive and give you everything you always wanted.

2. May you never take one single breath for granted.

I hope your life is perfect. I pray we never spend one second wasting time on stupid things or stupid fights that lead us nowhere. I hope you achieve everything you ever wanted to and I’m there to share all of those special moments with you.

3. I hope your wedding day is the second happiest day of your life.

Our wedding is the day that we begin the rest of our lives together. It’s the day we stand in front of our friends and family and show them just how much we love each other. I hope that when I walk down the aisle you can’t help but tear up, not because of how I look but because you just can’t believe how lucky you are to be spending the rest of your life with someone who shares all the same interests as you and will always have your best interest at heart. Someone who loves you for who you are and feels all the same things that you feel for them.

4. I hope you always dream big.

I hope you always dream big and always aim high. I hope you have the strength and the courage to always go for things that may seem out of reach and I hope you are never be scared to do that because you know I am by your side. I hope you know I am always there to support you and catch you if you fall and you know that whether you achieve that dream or if that dream is just out of reach, you know I will always love you the same.

5. I hope the birth of your child is the happiest day of your life.

Whether we have one child or three, I hope the day they are born are the happiest days of your life. I hope when you look at them and hold them for the first time, you are overwhelmed with joy and happiness because you know you made that. Because you know that they are half a part of you and from this day forward, you are their dad. I hope when you look at them, you just want to give them everything.

You want to give them everything they could hope for and dream for and you will be by their side through the good times and bad. But most of all, I pray you see the miracle and that you see God in the face of the little life you are holding. I hope you see the gift we have been given and I hope you will always love that little life more than you love me.

6. I hope you never forget where you came from.

In life these days, it is so easy to forget where we came from and who were are. We tend to let outside forces change us and make us stray from who we were raised to be. I hope this never happens to you or to us. I hope as the years go by, we love each other more than the day we stated our vows to each other. I hope you continue to grow as a man and as a father and husband. I hope you look back one day and be thankful for everything your parents taught you and you always strive to be a better you.

7. I hope you set an example.

One thing I have always had were great and loving parents. I pray that one day I can be half the mom my parents were to me. I know the man I marry will be a good man. And with a good man, comes great parents. I hope you always set a great example with me for our children. I hope our children love us and hope that they can be as great as us to their children one day. I hope you raise your son to be strong and a great man. To always be respectful towards everyone, especially towards women, and to never forget the little things. I hope you set the bar high for your daughter and show her exactly how a woman should be treated. I hope you show them everything they need to know and do in their future love life.

8. I hope you never forget the little things.

Whether it be anniversaries or just little things I enjoy, I hope you never forget them. As the year’s march on and as we get older, I hope you never stop doing the little things that you did when we first started dating. I hope you never forget the important dates and that you don’t mind celebrating those dates because they mean just as much to you as they do to me.

9. I hope enough is enough.

Right now in our life, we both have so much planned. We both have dreams for ourselves and things we want to happen in our lifetime. But although we have these dreams, we are both young and things don’t always go as planned. I hope that if for some reason things don’t work out as we’ve planned, I hope it is all enough for you. If we don’t have everything we ever wanted, the big house, the well-paying job, a yard full of kids, I hope you are happy and satisfied with what you do have. I hope I am always enough for you and you never feel the need to seek for more. I hope you make the most of what you do have and never be upset about what you don’t.

10. I hope you never give up.

Marriage can be rough. It takes time and effort to make things work. Life is going to throw us many curve-balls and its our responsibility as a couple to make it through them. I hope that no many how many curve-balls life does throw at us, that you never give up. I hope that no matter how many bad days we have or tough times we go through, that we always make it through them stronger and better than before. I hope we stay strong through it all and never let our love falter.