Home Remedies For Allergies

Home Remedies For Allergies

Home remedies to help ease and relieve you of your allergy symptoms.

38
Home Remedies For Allergies

Tired of allergy symptoms ruining your day. Well I have some tips and tricks on what you can do to help with prevention in having a day ruined by allergy symptoms.

LOCAL HONEY

https://images.app.goo.gl/Pox9C8nQ6KdyMLpL8

What better way to support local businesses, by buying honey made by local bee keepers. Try local farmers markets, or check your local grocery store. Usually the label will have "Local" or your states name on the bottle. And this is as simple as a spoonful a honey a day. But if honey is not your favorite, try adding to tea, oatmeal or yogurt. As long as, you are getting honey in your daily diet, you will be allowing your body to become immune to the pollen in your area.

ESSENTIAL OILS

https://images.app.goo.gl/4vfeJuRpSMyeyGJL7

All you need is an essential oil diffuser, and essential oils, simple as that. Now, if you are aware of how essential oils work, know that there are some for use on the body, and some for use in a diffuser. This difference is key, because using essential oils meant for a diffuser will cause a reaction to your skin. Now, essential oils meant for allergies include, lavender, eucalyptus, lemon, and peppermint. These essential oils will help with inflammation, clear sinuses, and release congestion. For an added therapy boost, have your essential oil by your bed, the closer to you, the more you will breath in, and the more benefit you will get from your essential oil diffuser.

CHAMOMILE TEA

https://images.app.goo.gl/sXPdX5GxzeFDMPaaA

We all love a nice cup of tea at the end of the day. Now chamomile, is recognized as the natural histamine of the world. Just a cup or two of chamomile tea a day, can help you obtain immunity to your allergies. Even better, put a spoonful of some local honey in your tea, for an extra boost of immunity.

TAKE A SHOWER

https://images.app.goo.gl/AXcKi7rCoJWoqQ6g8

Thats right, take a shower and wash your face. Every time you go outside, you inadvertently bring in small particles of the outside world in with you. And those small particles, can include allergens. Your clothes, shoes, hair and skin, are virtually covered with everywhere you have been. So yes, shower and rid your body of all those allergens. Especially if you have spent the day outside, you really want to wash your body of all those allergen impurities.

KNOW YOUR TRIGGERS

https://images.app.goo.gl/D9ipwMy8LfTv1tNc7

This is most important of them all, knowing what you are allergic to, will help tremendously. Download your local weather app, or check with local news station, for pollen and allergen count. This will allow you to know if going outside is optimal, and allows you to prepare.

Nobody likes allergies, but knowing how to remedy and reduce your allergy symptoms are always helpful.