Holiday gift ideas that won't break your bank account

Don't know what to get someone this holiday season? There are tons of affordable options available out there

24

December ends up being the month that I spend the most money in. The month hasn't started yet and I've spent around $200 on Christmas gifts for my friends and family. however, there are a ton of affordable gifts available that you can personalize at home.

If you plan on buying a big gift for someone but you still have other people that you need to give gifts to, then this article is for you.

Here is a quick list of gifts that I think are cute and thoughtful but also affordable to give your loved ones.

Mugs!

I personally love mugs so much. I am trying to start a collection and I always tell my friends to get me mugs when they don't know what to get me. Mugs are so cute and holiday mugs are even cuter. If you want to personalize the mugs, you can also get a batch of chocolate and drop it in the mug. You can put so much stuff inside the mug such as fuzzy socks, personalized note or a cute picture.

Beauty Set/Kits

This might sounds like an expensive gift, but trust me, it's actually so worth it. I see these sets everywhere but the affordable ones are mostly sold at Target or Walmart. The sets come with 1-4 different products. This makes it look like you went out and spent a lot of money when in reality, you probably spent around $10-$15.

Something Cozy

This could be a blanket or a set of fuzzy socks. Everyone loves to stay warm during the holidays. Fuzzy sock sets on Amazon are only $8 and I always buy them for my friends.

Ornaments 

If your friend is celebrating Christmas, then this is a perfect gift idea. There are ornaments out there that you can put a picture in it and I think that is such a cute and personal gift you can give to someone you love.