Ahhh love. It can either fill you with happiness and joy or ruin your entire world and steal all of your favorite t-shirts. For all of us who've been there, and all of us who will, here's a look back on the highs and lows on the game of love.
1. When you're in a long distance relationship, and your partner goes home after a visit.
No way to sugar coat it, those first few days after your partner leaves are ROUGH. Go ahead and break out the mozzarella sticks and Enya -- you deserve a good cry.
2. No matter how long you've been together, sometimes you'll just realize they're still incredibly attractive to you and be like daaaammmnnnn.
3. Being reminded that you get to date this incredible human and feeling lucky and happy.
4. Having days where you want to STRANGLE EACH OTHER.
5. Realizing support in a relationship is not always 50/50.
Sometimes you'll need to completely lean on them, and sometimes you will have to be their rock. If you really want a relationship to work, you gotta realize sometimes it's gonna be 20/80 -- and you gotta be there for that.