15 Gift Ideas For Your Long-Distance Significant Other

Are you in need of a gift for your significant other but they're miles away? Here are 15 great gift ideas for any occasion and distance!

92
Photo by Toa Heftiba on Unsplash

Maybe it's just my love language of gift giving or maybe it's because I like my boyfriend so much (actually, both!) but I feel like I'm always thinking of things to get him. Most recently, he sent me a stuffed animal bulbasaur and I was WAY too excited. Getting gifts for your significant other can be so much fun but also very difficult. What is the perfect gift for your favorite person who is thousands of miles away? Here are some gifts you can treat them to even when they're away!

1. Have their favorite food or drink delivered to them on Uber Eats or DoorDash

eggbank / Unsplash

2. Get them jewelry that relates to your relationship or their passion

Olive Tatiane / Unsplash

3. Send them a stuffed animal

Kaylyn Mok / Unsplash

4. Send them a letter filled with things you appreciate about them

Edward Howell / Unsplash

5. Venmo them money for Starbucks

Damiano Baschiera / Unsplash

6. Make a photo album or scrap book of your favorite memories

Annie Spratt / Unsplash

7. Make them a bracelet with their favorite colors

Chinh Le Duc / Unsplash

8. Make or paint them a piece of pottery

laura adai / Unsplash

9. Create a date jar full of ideas for when you see each other again

@charliegirlsworld / Instagram

10. Send them a gift basket for a Netflix Party movie night

David Balev / Unsplash

11. Make a playlist for them of the songs you both love

Héctor Achautla / Unsplash

12. Get them a picture puzzle with a picture of you and them

Bianca Ackermann / Unsplash

13. Make them a homemade blanket

Sdf Rahbar / Unsplash

14. Get them a virtual gift card to their favorite restaurant and have a virtual date night

Dollar Gill / Unsplash

15. Send them a personalized star map of the day you met, started dating, or got engaged

Alexander Andrews / Unsplash

Interested in more gift ideas? Check out these 8 Valentine's Day Gift Ideas For Your Long-Distance Partner!