Here's How 7 Men Proposed To Their Fiancé

...and they are so proud of themselves!

185
Max Pixel

Proposals are a girls heaven. We watch them daily on Facebook and constantly see the pictures of the newly engaged couples on Instagram. They make me laugh, cry, and feel a certain type of way. The best part of a proposal (in my opinion) is the guy's reaction. We all love them!

My Brothers Proposal:

"For my proposal to my now beautiful fiancé, I first asked her father and brother for permission to marry their girl. I then asked her family for help to plan the day of the proposal. I knew how much she loved the mountains and the snow, so I wanted to incorporate that in some way. I also know how family oriented she is and that her dad is her best friend, so I got her father to build her wedding arch and her mom and brother to decorate it with a snowy setting weeks in advance. I had to find a way to get her snow because it wasn’t cold enough at her parents' house where I was proposing. I ended up buying a snow machine to blow fake bubble snow. I took her out that morning to get her nails done and let her relax. Her mom took her out while we set up the arch and snow machine. Her mom waited until it was dark to bring her back home. When she got home, she walked around the side of her house to snow “bubbles” and me standing under an arch waiting for her. Her dad, brother, and Mom were there so they could witness. I told her that When I first saw her when I was 17 (now 23), that I knew I wanted to marry her then. I promised to always love her and care for her. I got down on one knee (in the wet bubbles) and asked her to spend the rest of her life with me. The ring was made from her great grandmother's wedding ring stone, and I designed the rest. She said 'absolutely' I get to marry my best friend!"

Something Cheesy:

"Her all-time favorite food is pizza. She told me it was my night to plan dinner (which was good because I was going to anyway). I called the pizza place near us and made a special order. The pepperonis said marry me. She loved it and DESTROYED that pizza."

The Perfect Hunt:

"I suggested that she should take a day to relax for herself. It started at the pool, the lifeguard at the pool handed her an envelope that started a soon to be a scavenger hunt. The hunt led to me! There I was on one knee in the walkway where we walked on our first date. Thank gosh she said yes!"

Puppy Love:

Something she had always dreamed of was having a German Sheppard puppy. One day when she came home after a long shift at the hospital, there was a puppy sitting in the living room wagging its tail waiting for her with the biggest eyes EVER! She was so excited and went to pick him up and there was a box attached to his collar. Let's just say she was too excited to be tired from that shift!"

The Sandy Surprise:

"We went on our annual beach trip to Ocean City Maryland. My mom took me out to eat at a restaurant. When we got back to the condo, ALL of my friends were there and walked me to the beach. There was my now fiancé standing on the beach with shells in a heart on one knee."

A New York Dream:

"I proposed to my wife in the Rockefeller Center in New York under the Christmas tree. It was quite beautiful."

Another New York Dream:

"In Central Park, it was the most romantic thing in the world."