The one app you need for this new year.

The one app you need for this new year.

SuperBetter: a heroic, quest filled, powered up way to beat bad guys, make connections, hone in on your skills, and have fun!

121
SuperBetter

The Smartphone is still thriving and many of us use ours to network. Making common connections online is just one major way to stay up to date with our friends, coworkers, and our own interests. However, in our buzzing lives we have the opportunity to forget where our values, goals and habits lie. This is where SuperBetter steps in to save the day. SuperBetter is a game which pushes you to identify a major goal (epic win) you are trying to achieve as well as any personal challenges that may be hindering your progress. A few of the brainstorming ideas they have provided for your epic wins are: What does "success" look like to you? What do you want to go an entire 24 hours without doing? What would you feel really proud to do for 7 days in a row? etc. Once you choose an answer to any of these questions, thus creating your epic win, you pick an adversity to the win that has been standing in the way of you reaching it. Challenges include; anxiety, chronic pain, depression, eating healthier, lowering stress, sleeping better, transitioning, will power, or just getting super better! You can also make your own challenge that will help you through a more personal mountain in your life.

One of the coolest parts about this experience is that you create a secret identity for yourself. Since this game is built around our superhero culture it allows you to express your personality and gives you the chance to truly be the hero you are. When you have everything picked out the app helps you find a "power-pack" to get you started on working towards your epic win. Stress buster, the mood elevator, lazy exercise, being awesome, and simply connected are only a sample of the power packs included in this highly recommended app. They all come with quests and power-ups that guide you towards defeating "bad-guys" (obstacles) throughout your day.

How does this help you stay connected with your inner circle, though? Well, a superhero wouldn't be as powerful without their super allies. Inviting allies to join you on your journey and having them start their own ensures all of you with tasks of checking in with one another and offering quests or power-ups that you think someone might benefit from. This is more than a game where you stare at your phone for 10-15 minutes a day, this is a way for you to break out of your comfort zone and overcome the challenges that have been steadily getting in your way. If you don't think you need an app to tell you what to do then just sit on this tip for when you need an extra confidence boost. After all, doesn't everyone want to get super better?

Start your climb towards becoming super better today!