Have Respect For This Country

Have Respect For This Country

Why hate this country when God has done so much for us?

16
Have Respect For This Country
Fox News

We all know that Donald Trump will be our new president after President Obama leaves the office in January. Most people have showed their anger by performing riots and various things. Some who have protested has brought it to the extreme part by burning the American Flag, which is against the law.

If you want to perform riots and protests, than you go ahead and do it, but you are just destroying this nation. If you do not like the president, well, just remember that you are not the only one that disagrees who should be the next president. I believe that protesting is a way to get attention and to destroy someone's reputation. I commend you if you are protesting because you are showing what you believe in, but when you start destroying stuff or buildings, you are going way too far and I do not agree with that.

This nation needs to have respect toward the president and all of the other political and various actions and decisions that the leaders make. Yes, I personally do not agree with everything that Donald Trump says he will do and neither do I like some of the decisions President Obama has made, but you do not see me protesting or doing hateful crimes or actions about it! Donald Trump's slogan for his campaign was, "Make America great again" and I believe that is what he is going to do when he takes the role as president.

As long as we have God, we should not be worried or be angry about what is or is going to happen to this country, because God already has it planned out and His plan is always great! Will you join me in praying for this nation as times get tough? Will you pray for Trump as he takes a new role as president at the end of January? Will you pray for unity as a country, that we will all be unified in Christ and not of the world?

Prayer is powerful and if we all join in together in prayer, God will do great things in us and to this beautiful country that He created.