You Are Not Meant To Be Happy All The Time

Everyone wants it, but it's not all we need

130
Iphone Wallpapers Free

Sometimes I feel that "happiness" is overrated

Sure, we all need happiness in our life, but it's just a part of what we are. We also need sadness, anger, fear, anxiety, and we need mistakes so that we are able to grow. We need multiple facets in order to be closer to completeness.

I am thankful for the good people I have met in my life, but I am also thankful for the toxic and destructive people I have known. The toxic ones have offered me the greatest growth and have taught me the greatest lessons. I am grateful for all my accomplishments, but my failures are what have the biggest effect. Sometimes I win, but sometimes I learn.

You have to find balance in your life. Work hard but don't let work take over your life; you will lose yourself. Love, but for the right reasons. Know who you are and what you are worthy of. Don't compare yourself to others, no two people are the same. Some things are just meant to happen, and some are not.

Remember, "happiness" is not the ultimate destination. You are not supposed to be "happy" all the time. And when you feel the whole spectrum of emotions, and experience the positives as well as the negatives, you are only getting closer to completeness.