Hannah B. Disliked Contestant To A Bachelorette Queen

How Hannah B. Went From Being A Disliked Contestant To A 'Bachelorette' Queen

I wasn't a huge fan of Hannah B. on Colton's season of "The Bachelor". But that all changed when she became the Bachelorette.

26

I try my best not to really dislike anyone when I watch "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette", besides those "villains" that each season definitely has. It's hard to judge someone's true character when they are on a TV show.

However, it was hard for me to like Hannah B. at first. It wasn't because she was awkward on her first date with Colton, I relate too much to that to be able to judge her for that.

I mainly didn't like how she was tied into the pageant drama with Caelynn. That seemed to be the focus of her entire part on that show because then every moment she was even with Colton became about that. I didn't know whose side to take with the drama, and I got sick of it really fast, so I just wasn't the biggest fan of any of it.

So I wasn't really sure how to feel about Hannah being chosen as the Bachelorette. I didn't hate the idea, I just only knew her from her pageant drama, so I feel like I didn't really get to see her as an individual, so I was curious as to whether or not I would like her.

And man am I glad I tuned in to her season. Hannah, within a few episodes, has turned into one of my favorite Bachelorettes. She is honest about what exactly she wants, and she isn't taking BS from anyone. The minute there's a red flag or an issue, she confronts the situation and the people involved.

She already caught on to Cam and his actions and sent him home, and sent home the guy that had a girlfriend on the first night. My hope is that she catches onto Luke P. and his manipulative behavior, but considering that she just brought them into a room together to figure out what is going on for this week's episode, hopefully, we will get some closure on that drama.

Hannah also is unapologetically herself. She even admitted to not feeling totally herself while on Colton's season of "The Bachelor", but she seems to be embracing it now. She's crazy and emotional, and human.

In the preview for the season, we see Hannah telling someone she doesn't owe them anything. She is also getting upset with someone who seems to be giving her crap about having sex before marriage. I found myself already cheering her on for knowing exactly what she wants, and how she is embracing her decisions and her lifestyle.

Hannah B. is a woman who knows exactly what she deserves and what she is looking for. She is vulnerable, being honest when she isn't feeling totally right or in the best mood.

Plus, it looks like this might be THE MOST DRAMATIC SEASON ever. Maybe Chris Harrison was right about this one. Either way, I'm so excited to keep watching this season. Plus, I already have my favorites, so I'm anxious to see how far they get.